Sando on Harvin playing against Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Just heard Sando say he is interested in seeing how the Seahawks offense looks when Harvin returns against the Rams in week 8.

That is confusing to me. According to Softli, we shouldn't expect to see Harvin do anything this entire year. Softli said when they cut into your hip it's a very long process back.

So which guy makes more sense?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
max said:
Just heard Sando say he is interested in seeing how the Seahawks offense looks when Harvin returns against the Rams in week 8.

That is confusing to me. According to Softli, we shouldn't expect to see Harvin do anything this entire year. Softli said when they cut into your hip it's a very long process back.

I don't doubt Harvin and the Seahawks want him ready by then and cred wise Sando carries more for me, but rushing an injury as Softli describes this to be IMO puts a players whole career on the line,I have doubts we see him at all this year. I think Amendola is done as well.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
max said:

I don't doubt Harvin and the Seahawks want him ready by then and cred wise Sando carries more for me, but rushing an injury as Softli describes this to be IMO puts a players whole career on the line,I have doubts we see him at all this year. I think Amendola is done as well.

Sando has lost some cred with me after he pimped the ESPN QBR thing so much. I think Sando is deceptive. He sounds thoughtful and articulate but he say some things that smack of homerism.

Softli certainly is a Rams homer, but we all know that.

My guess is that the right answer is somewhere between what Sando says and Softli says.