Sando on Bradford v Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82CzisN5WzA[/youtube]

NFC West blogger Mike Sando thinks this weekend will be key for Sam Bradford to prove he is still one of the best young quarterbacks in the division.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I've really grown tired of the media's ho hum characterization of Bradford's performance to date. When I listen to football people, I hear a much more positive characterization of Sam, and I prefer to trust football people over sports media personalities.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I can think of another QB who had a top run game and top defense his rookie year that carried him too, all the way to the AFC championship game...... Wonder how he's doing now he doesn't have those things to lean on.....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't see this game as one to compare QB's at all.

Two different styles of play.

Let's face it. The game of football is seeing an influx of running QB's - capable of making plays a pocket passer cannot make with their legs. Add to it, a few of these guys have an accurate arm... a combination we've not seen before.

Are Wilson and RG3 exciting? Absolutely!

Will the NFL adapt, like we've seen before?

Will these running guys hold up physically?

Are QB's getting overhyped more and more each year?

Personally, I'm just not buying into all this. Stop the madness! A career is not made in one season and time tells a better story than the media.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bluecoconuts said:
I can think of another QB who had a top run game and top defense his rookie year that carried him too, all the way to the AFC championship game...... Wonder how he's doing now he doesn't have those things to lean on.....

i hope you're not trying to compare wilson to sanchez. if you want to compare him to someone it should be brees because his attitude reminds me so much of brees. this guy has all the intangibles to be a great nfl qb. i just can't hate him. i can't love him either but i can respect him.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
2nd overall rusher. Pro-Bowl linemen in front of him. Adapted the offensive scheme around him, just like they are in Washington. Limit his passing attempts.

They've set him up for success and he's running with it. Literately.