Sando Imagines Quarterback Johnny Manziel As A St. Louis Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
But he thinks the Rams can win with Bradford.

Alan

Legend
I just don't get where this sudden love of Manziel is coming from. It seems to be a very recent phenomenon.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just don't get where this sudden love of Manziel is coming from. It seems to be a very recent phenomenon.
You know how it works. Flashy player, team that needs an injection of excitement... blah blah blah.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sando is a shecocks fan I don't put much stock in anything he says

A55VA6

Legend
Manziel would sure sell tickets and make the Rams relevant. Imagine NFC West with Kaepernick, Wilson, and Manziel.

A55VA6

Legend
^^^ and again we would be at the bottom of the conference
You never know. What if the Rams pass on a guy like Manziel and he goes on to be GREAT somewhere else? You can't say anything until you see the player play in the NFL level. Every draft pick is a risk. Jake Matthews, Sammy Watkins, Johnny Manziel, Clowney... whoever the Rams draft... you don't know for sure any of them will work out.

fancents86

Starter
The fact that his play is erratic and his size is a factor leads me to believe he will get destroyed in the nfl.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I don't know why some people are upset over this. He only advocated drafting Manziel if we think he will be a great, a la Andrew Luck, but thinks it would be better if we select an immediate, blue chip player, mentioning that our rivals would rather see us draft Manziel than a talent such as Clowney.

Alan

Legend
A55VA6 inadvertently trying to curse the Rams:
I love Bradford, but Manziel would sure make things interesting. haha.
You know the ancient Chinese curse right?

"May you live in interesting times."

:razz:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Manziel would sure sell tickets and make the Rams relevant. Imagine NFC West with Kaepernick, Wilson, and Manziel.
What makes you think he would sell tickets sitting on the bench in StL???

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Keep these threads coming, the more clamor for us to draft the guy the more we'll get from the fools who move up to draft him.

tonyl711

Starter
I agree with Thor, I hope they hype him as hard as they can, hope he has a killer combine and Pro Day. if he gets hyped enough some team will give us a kings ransom for the right to draft him. maybe not RGme size ransom, but possibly swap firsts and get a second this year and a first and third or so next year. so stoke that hype machine up.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I like Manziel. I like the fact that he semibeat the ncaa and their stupid rules and then rubbed in their face with his "show me the money" taunt. I hope he's successful. That said, I think Bradford is the better passer and I hope we can get another Bobby Griffin type deal for him.