Sando Addresses Reports That The Rams Will Not Extend Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
"Unrealistic to make the Playoffs"

I was a little surprised by that. With yet another stellar offseason I think we have as good of a shot as anyone. The main thing I beleive the Niners and SeaHawks have on us is their OL's and SEA's secondary, of course. With Watkins and some strong interior OL'man, I think we have a shot.

In the end health will make or break us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
"Unrealistic to make the Playoffs"

I was a little surprised by that. With yet another stellar offseason I think we have as good of a shot as anyone. The main thing I beleive the Niners and SeaHawks have on us is their OL's and SEA's secondary, of course. With Watkins and some strong interior OL'man, I think we have a shot.

In the end health will make or break us.

When I read your quote, I decided it wasn't worth a listen.

Anyone who knows anything about football knows teams shift up and down year to year. Shame on Sando! That shit is going to keep him in the blog reporter ranks.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He's always has to gig a little.
Williams the maniacal DC will win us 3 more games even if we didn't draft a D player.