San Fran and Putriots in the Super Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I hate to say that, but it is beginning to look that way. I guess I will find a double feature movie on that day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ram_of_Old said:
I hate to say that, but it is beginning to look that way. I guess I will find a double feature movie on that day.

Lol.

Yeah, they will be the heavy favorites next week.

On ESPN there is a poll about SF vs Atlanta. 75% pick SF.

EDIT: from a pure game standpoint. That would be a good game. But :sick:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
With the way Atlanta played today, I can't really argue with that. I would love to see Baltimore kick the shit out of NE too, but don't really see that happening.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, I SO wouldn't watch that.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
In that scenario I would be forced to root for the 49ers. I know that might not sit well with some of you long-time fans who have hated the 9ers forever. However I can respect the 49ers while hating them. Respect for the Patriots? :sick:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If it's 49ers in the SB, I'm hoping they win it.

I don't really like either AFC team, but at least Baltimore gives us something new after seeing NE so many times in the SB.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
The way ATL played today gives me little confidence that they can beat SF. You need to play a near perfect game against SF with few to no turnovers. I also think the Falcons will have MORE trouble stopping SF's offense than they did with the Hawks.

The two areas where ATL struggled the most defending Seattle was w/the tight end (Miller) and keeping tabs on Wilson in the pocket. Well I think the 49ers are better in both areas: David/Walker > Miller and Kaep legs > Wilson's legs.

Sad to say the most disciplined team vs Kaep & Wilson this year is not in the playoffs (our Rams)!

I too think its NE & SF in the big one.

I'd root for the Pats, because there is no team I hate more than SF :amped: (although I do hate NE).

Plus, I think with 2 weeks prep, Bellicheat can devise a pretty good game plan to limit Kaep. Hell he may even film a few SF practices :shock:

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have thought about it, and this is going to sound strange, but I will have to go with the Putriots over the Ravens. This is Ray "The Killer" Lewis' last year. I don't want him in another SB. SF will defeat the Falcons unless SF is snowed in and the team misses the game. In the SB, I would then have to go with the Whiners over the Putriots, hoping all the while for a bomb threat that clears the stadium and leaves the game as the only embarassing tie in SB history. PLUS WE CAN SAY WE BEAT THE SB WINNERS IN THE REGULAR SEASON.

Can you tell that my sports year has REALLY SUCKED? :grr:

Ram_of_Old

interference said:

Yes, you all need to lock your firearms away on that day and throw away the key. Tell your wife, even if you beg for the key, don't let you have it. It will be a tough day. Suicide IS NOT an option.

Rams4life

rams24/7 said:
The way ATL played today gives me little confidence that they can beat SF. You need to play a near perfect game against SF with few to no turnovers. I also think the Falcons will have MORE trouble stopping SF's offense than they did with the Hawks.

The two areas where ATL struggled the most defending Seattle was w/the tight end (Miller) and keeping tabs on Wilson in the pocket. Well I think the 49ers are better in both areas: David/Walker > Miller and Kaep legs > Wilson's legs.

Sad to say the most disciplined team vs Kaep & Wilson this year is not in the playoffs (our Rams)!

I'd root for the Pats, because there is no team I hate more than SF :amped: (although I do hate NE).

Plus, I think with 2 weeks prep, Bellicheat can devise a pretty good game plan to limit Kaep. Hell he may even film a few SF practices :shock:

Are we talking about the same 49er team that got smacked by the chickens? Then alanta beat that same chicken team and now they have no chance against SF?

I don't see it that way. I think both road teams win, then we can all have a watchable super bowl.

Sent from my SCH-I100 using Tapatalk 2

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Rams4life said:
rams24/7 said:

Are we talking about the same 49er team that got smacked by the chickens? Then alanta beat that same chicken team and now they have no chance against SF?

I don't see it that way. I think both road teams win, then we can all have a watchable super bowl.

But Atlanta is the home team, not the road team...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
rams24/7 said:
Rams4life said:
rams24/7 said:

Right. Glad I wasn't the only one confused by that, even after reading it like 3-times.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Let me again remind anyone who thinks rooting for the SF in the SB is a viable option, the only good from SF being in the SB is if they lose and that perfect 5-0 gets tainted with a loss. Bad enough the Rams must win 4 SBs just to match them for wins.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd rather watch the ten worst movies of all time in a row than watch one minute of a Whiners/Cheatriots Super Bowl. At least I'll eventually be able to forget about the outcome of the former. The latter...

:sick: :bleck:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
Let me again remind anyone who thinks rooting for the SF in the SB is a viable option, the only good from SF being in the SB is if they lose and that perfect 5-0 gets tainted with a loss. Bad enough the Rams must win 4 SBs just to match them for wins.

Yep. Next week will tell me if I'm rooting for the AFC or NFC. No matter who the opponent is, I will not root for the whiners. If its the Pats, I hope Brady hangs 50 on them.

Rams4life

rams24/7 said:
Rams4life said:
rams24/7 said:

Damn dude lol. My bad. Well see they have a better chance at home then. :lmao: for some reason i thought they were on the road. Sorry

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have a bad feeling about this. What a nightmare the SB will be with these two fucking teams. I really don't think I could watch this shit.

If it comes to pass... I'm going fishing instead. Got room if any of you want to come with.

Ram_of_Old

Selassie I said:
I have a bad feeling about this. What a nightmare the SB will be with these two freaking teams. I really don't think I could watch this shyte.

If it comes to pass... I'm going fishing instead. Got room if any of you want to come with.

the Football Gods are not smiling on us...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Think I'm going to have dry wall mud to sand or maybe I'll go skiing.