San Bernardino shooting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What's your guess on this one? Domestic terrorism? Lone wolf terrorism? ISIS?
It looks like it could be any of the above.

fearsomefour

Legend
I would like to be preemptive is saying that statements of fact are going to be perceived as bigoted.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I've seen who the shooters were, what scares me is this was close to my brother and his family. The house in Redlands where these guys lived and planned this is 5 minutes from my brothers house.

fearsomefour

Legend
I've seen who the shooters were, what scares me is this was close to my brother and his family. The house in Redlands where these guys lived and planned this is 5 minutes from my brothers house.
Yep.
Everyone is close to somewhere. Crazy how quickly a normal day can get all fubar.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure how this is not going to end up being too political or delve into religion. My biggest take away though is that it is not possible that this sort of thing can happen in a state that doesn't allow the possession of these weapons in the first place.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Not sure how this is not going to end up being too political or delve into religion. My biggest take away though is that it is not possible that this sort of thing can happen in a state that doesn't allow the possession of these weapons in the first place.
People that want to kill others will find ways to do.
Nives, bombs, whatever they can get their hands on.
A few years ago a guy walked into a salon with a machete and hacked a couple people up.

Even if guns were illegal, people will still find ways to get them.

Since when has the law stopped any criminal from getting their hands on just about anything.

Debacled

Starter

Pipe bombs are plenty illegal and they concocted a number of them.

Radicalized or otherwise there has to have been some sort of trigger. Why else go after his co workers?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems this incident is looking more and more like planned terrorism. Might as well call it a duck. It's quacking pretty loudly now.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
These fucking dickwads need to start policing themselves (lot to be addressed there)

Yeah it's looking more and more like a duck

Pipe bombs strapped on remote control toy cars?
(Found in the piece of shits home)

Really?

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The world is a very dangerous place now... far too many people who are angry for far too many reasons.

I truly worry for the kids of today... I don't see this getting better anytime soon.

Complex solutions that would require immense coordination to stop, worldwide.

/sigh/

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think his wife is behind it....Email bride...Right....The one shocking thing, well besides this whole crazy episode, is that they just had a 6 month old....Just held a baby shower with some of the victims....Talk about having a cold heart .... It just makes the case where everyone that can and wants to, should carry a concealed weapon...As crazy as that sounds.
This type of target is meant to inspire terror...versus a certain type of person. It's up to us, to show we still believe in the premise...that it's not what's on the outside, it's not what a person looks like, it's what's in their heart. I can't lie, after this, I looked at a few people a little differently yesterday...Who's not really happy here? Who's thinking evil thoughts? Why are they wearing that? And, it's wrong.....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My biggest take away though is that it is not possible that this sort of thing can happen in a state that doesn't allow the possession of these weapons in the first place.

You believe that huh? Why is the crime rate in places like D.C. so high? Or NYC? Even if a state bans guns, people will be able to find them. Your statement almost sounds as if you think that the ability to buy weapons makes these things happen. It is all about who is behind the weapon. The gun is just a tool.

I think his wife is behind it....Email bride...Right....The one shocking thing, well besides this whole crazy episode, is that they just had a 6 month old....Just held a baby shower with some of the victims....Talk about having a cold heart .... It just makes the case where everyone that can and wants to, should carry a concealed weapon...As crazy as that sounds.
This type of target is meant to inspire terror...versus a certain type of person. It's up to us, to show we still believe in the premise...that it's not what's on the outside, it's not what a person looks like, it's what's in their heart. I can't lie, after this, I looked at a few people a little differently yesterday...Who's not really happy here? Who's thinking evil thoughts? Why are they wearing that? And, it's wrong.....

Pennsylvania is an open carry state but you rarely see anyone with an exposed sidearm. However I know of an increasing number of people that are now concealed carrying in our small town. I advocate that everyone in the country start carrying. The terrorists will start to realize it and in their cowardly fashion will move onto citizens of unarmed countries.

This ISIS thing is so out of control. Wish we had an answer to it but the world is so big and it is impossible to defend everyone. We have to defend ourselves and our neighbors. IMO.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You believe that huh? Why is the crime rate in places like D.C. so high? Or NYC? Even if a state bans guns, people will be able to find them. Your statement almost sounds as if you think that the ability to buy weapons makes these things happen. It is all about who is behind the weapon. The gun is just a tool.
You actually have me backwards. My point is that all these people think that banning guns will prevent this sort of thing. Well, the primary guns used were already illegal to possess in CA. So by their logic, this could not have happened.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You actually have me backwards. My point is that all these people think that banning guns will prevent this sort of thing. Well, the primary guns used were already illegal to possess in CA. So by their logic, this could not have happened.

Oh gotcha. Thanks for clearing it up. I was really confused because I though CA was anti gun.

bluecoconuts

Legend

What type of guns were they?

Also they were in an area that was very pro gun.