Sam's injury - update anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Long has been down this road before, he's going to get the "Vet skip camp" card. Probably see him suit up for a couple snaps in the final game and not much prior

Didn't Long miss out on last years OTAs too? I'm not too worried about him missing them as much as I am with Sam - I just hope Long's ready for Week one :)

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
temp_SR16158--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

When was this picture taken?

RamBill

Legend

ESPN’s Adam Schefter breaks down the latest on the injury statuses of Rams quarterback Sam Bradford and offensive tackle Jake Long. (1:06)

ESPN

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Is there a post out there with tons of OTA picks that I missed?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Everything I've heard still says Long will be good to go by Week 1.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Didn't Long miss out on last years OTAs too? I'm not too worried about him missing them as much as I am with Sam - I just hope Long's ready for Week one :)

Yeah, I'm really happy to see Sam in there. They need time as an O to get it together.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
good to see Sams throwing face isn't affected by the ACL either...

09000d5d8244c085_gallery_600.jpg

Before ACL injury...

temp_SR16158--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Post ACL

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think Sam and Jake will be fine. I didn't expect to see Jake participate in OTAs and that's fine. He doesn't need to anyways. It's more important for Sam to throw to his WRs in OTAs. Things are perfect so far.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks @tahoe . Kenny Britt looked like a monster in that photo of him. I sure hope he can keep his head screwed on straight.

he sure hasn't been slacking off in the weights room. a focused kenny can only mean good things for the rams.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
There's something off in that second photo, is it just me or is his arm bent in an unnatural way?

Thats the beauty of sports mode on cameras - you get to see the weird arsed angles the arm goes through when the QB throws - it's so cool :)