Sammy Watkins torches Steelers CB with double move

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
If it was a game, there would of been safety help and he would of been laid out lol.

Was a nice move though

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It's getting to the point where I think the receiver position is just like the Browns QB position.

Neither us or the Browns can draft the right guy for the position.

Prove me wrong, Quick and Tavon. Bust out!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Can't deny....that's a nice move! Burnt toast - yeah he might have been laid out by a safety - but you can only beat what you're put up against - and he did that on this play.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I also saw the vine of that killer one handed catch he made last week.
Now none of this is to say I'd prefer him over Robinson, and I don't think he'll have a great impact this season. Just some exciting plays by an intriguing player.

tbux

Rookie
I really wish we would have drafted him- I get the Robinson pick- and not opposed to it- made sense- but man this guy is just that good. I think he will end up one of the better Wrs in the NFL and wish Sam had this type of legitimate threat on the outside.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
eyeroll.gif

TXRams86

The Infamous
what i'd like to know is who the CB was that he torched?
starter? second string? third?
i'm sure we have a WR or two that could make an UDFA corner look like a complete fool as well.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
both are nice videos,, but they are BOTH examples of why judging the play of either the WR or the CB in a ONE ON ONE passing drill can be deceiving. The CB has the entire field to defend, with NO help, and often bite on double moves... Biggest reason I don't include this drill in many of my camp reports.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His knock coming out of Clemson

Eh, he was good about using his head fake to deceive CBs in college. His route running knocks were more based on his ability to sink in and explode out of hard breaks.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If we are going to play this game. I will take the Quick move, Corner was never even in the play.