Sammy Watkins needs work on rounding off his routes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
lol flat-earth truthers be like

ka_I4pystKbkWplxay8nlpWuTqY=.gif

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
He's a good route runner; however, the route he ran on that interception was lazy as lazy gets.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Flat-Earthers are a special kind of stupid, but I guess the Rams needed someone with absolutely absurd world views on the team to make up for losing Hayes.

Psycho_X

Legend
Every time I hear someone believes the earth is flat a part of my faith in humanity dies.
giphy.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I could care less what he believes or doesn't believe as long as he catches the ball every time he's targeted! he's 7 for 7!!

Yeah but he was traded to operate like a true #1 receiver: Those types are expected to have good speed and route running on their skillsets; Watkins looked lazy on some of the routes he ran but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt trying to pick up a new system. Hopefully he'll be more consistent by midseason.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
He flys constantly he would know this is why Jet Liners fly in curved paths..Him and Goff can go to the beach and watch a sunset someday.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Flat-Earthers are a special kind of stupid, but I guess the Rams needed someone with absolutely absurd world views on the team to make up for losing Hayes.
I think believing in mermaids is less crazy than being a flat-earther. Amazing that as someone who will fly to England, has never noticed the curvature of the earth on shorter national trips.... I once flew from Chicago to Frankfurt Germany and realized how crazy it was when we saw approaching night on the tv in coach with the shadow of night on the monitor as we flew towards it.....

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I think believing in mermaids is less crazy than being a flat-earther. Amazing that as someone who will fly to England, has never noticed the curvature of the earth on shorter national trips.... I once flew from Chicago to Frankfurt Germany and realized how crazy it was when we saw approaching night on the tv in coach with the shadow of night on the monitor as we flew towards it.....
I wasn't thinking of the mermaids but rather the fact that he doesn't believe in dinosaurs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wasn't thinking of the mermaids but rather the fact that he doesn't believe in dinosaurs.
I thought both as endearing to me with Hayes....Watching him argue with scientists at that natural history museum made me laugh, because he was so earnest about it. I had thought it was a publicity thing, but no.....Coupled with his faith about mermaids, slays me.lol

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I thought both as endearing to me with Hayes....Watching him argue with scientists at that natural history museum made me laugh, because he was so earnest about it. I had thought it was a publicity thing, but no.....Coupled with his faith about mermaids, slays me.lol
Yeah, it was harmlessly endearing, I'll give you that. The fact that flat-Earthers are becoming more common concerns me greatly... this wave of anti-expertise and anti-intellectualism sweeping the nation can't but harm us.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Yeah, it was harmlessly endearing, I'll give you that. The fact that flat-Earthers are becoming more common concerns me greatly... this wave of anti-expertise and anti-intellectualism sweeping the nation can't but harm us.

It's more of a fundamental issue trying to politicize intelligence, not gonna dwell into it further but one's background in education shouldn't be tied to a political preference.

I'll stop here

nighttrain

Legend
haven't any of you guys ever put somebody on?

Y'all just got punked!:neener::rimshot::mrburnsevil::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

Last edited:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I have always hoped these guys were kidding with this crap - I'm worried that they aren't.

Still, all beliefs should be challenged consistently and rigorously ... that is how you hope to arrive at the truth. I would just like to see a bit more reasoning behind it all.