Sammy Watkins Just Changed Everything....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
potentially....

If Goff is the guy we think he is and Watkins remains healthy, our offense went from a weakness to a strength this year.
Gurley just got better....AUSTIN just got better...Goff just got better...Woods, Kupp, Everett and Higbee...Our offense is potentially the best since GSOT, and that's no Kool-Aid foolishness (shut up, RYNIE!):rockon:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
OL needs to get more consistently good to great to make that jump.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
One thing is for sure. Our FO is obsessed with Buffalo. Woods, Watkins, NRC and they tried to get Groy also. Sheesh.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
First of all, the title of best rams offense since the GSOT is not a prestigious accolade lol. All the others were horrendous.

Second, lots of ifs in that statement. IF Goff is who we drafted him to be. IF Gurley recovers from a sophomore slump. IF Watkins is healthy. IF the o-line is in fact better.

No guarantees, but definitely an exciting reason to watch McVay's rams!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OL needs to get more consistently good to great to make that jump.
I think it is better....Dumping GRob, the penalty machine, for a guy that is ProBowl level LT (Whittworth) is massive..Sullivan over Barnes (who last time I looked didn't even have a back up job in the NFL)....Saffold will be rock solid with two vets on either side of him...We just have to see of Brown Havenstein can hold up their side.....

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Now the battle for the final WR spot is really interesting. And the CB depth must please the coaches. Giving up Gaines and a 2018 pick for Watkins is another trade that benefits the Rams. Say what you want about Snead, but the man knows how to work a trade.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First of all, the title of best rams offense since the GSOT is not a prestigious accolade lol. All the others were horrendous.

Second, lots of ifs in that statement. IF Goff is who we drafted him to be. IF Gurley recovers from a sophomore slump. IF Watkins is healthy. IF the o-line is in fact better.

No guarantees, but definitely an exciting reason to watch McVay's rams!
YES, I was being safe in that statement.HA!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing is for sure. Our FO is obsessed with Buffalo. Woods, Watkins, NRC and they tried to get Groy also. Sheesh.
Right?
I mean the way things have gone, you'd think that one of our coaches was on the offensive staff over there...:sneaky:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Reggie Scott will need to work his magic along with Ted Rath.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I personally feel as if McVay and his staff are unsure of Tavons "suspect hands" and will trade him. Our new 3 Wideout set will be Watkins, Woods, and Kupp in the slot. A lot of sure hands with Watkins being the deep threat.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which gets runner up? I'm thinking the Bradford/Shurmur offense or the Bradford offense before his ACL injury.
No way...I'm sorry, Bradford never gave me fuzzy feelings. He had to have everything to be perfect for success, and the NFL is rarely that. I think this offense could have insane numbers...

McVay= Coach of the Year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Th
I personally feel as if McVay and his staff are unsure of Tavons "suspect hands" and will trade him. Our new 3 Wideout set will be Watkins, Woods, and Kupp in the slot. A lot of sure hands with Watkins being the deep threat.
This year, Austin does what Austin does best...gadget plays and PR....several 350 total yard games?:rockon:

jap

Legend
Buffalo used to emphasize Sammy to the detriment of Robert Woods. I would hope McVay will not repeat that mistake. Robert is pro's pro and worthy of full utilization. He would be the Isaac Bruce of this team, and those of you who have seen just how much I love! Isaac know that is high praise indeed. This makes Sammy our Torry, Cooper Kupp becomes Ricky Proehl, and Tavon becomes the Wizard of Az.

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love the trade but it makes your curious. Mcvay must have seen that something wasn't working with some of our current guys. Woods and kupp have apparently looked good so who was it ?

jap

Legend
Love the trade but it makes your curious. Mcvay must have seen that something wasn't working with some of our current guys. Woods and kupp have apparently looked good so who was it ?

He probably wanted a deep threat with reliable hands like Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp. Sammy is a sweet answer to that problem.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I was kind of thinking this too.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

The lack of talk about Austin makes me wonder a little. Austin himself was even quoted on ESPN as saying "Im still trying to figure out" when asked where he fits in this offense.

Could be nothing, who knows.