Sammy Watkins Catches Orange Bowl Win For Clemson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn! Those legs go up and up until the make an ass out of themselves! And THAT ain't no joke!!

I prefer this in blue...

shp0031.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Maybe I'm just a big Watkins guy, but I say he's now pushing Julio Jones status but will never hit AJ Green status. Remember, Julio's draft stock exploded at the combine. I don't think Sammy is a freak athlete like Julio but, when it's all said and done, I'd say Watkins will be a top 5 pick for somebody. We can't trade down much at all and get still get him. It's early, though.

PhxRam

Maybe I'm just a big Watkins guy, but I say he's now pushing Julio Jones status but will never hit AJ Green status. Remember, Julio's draft stock exploded at the combine. I don't think Sammy is a freak athlete like Julio but, when it's all said and done, I'd say Watkins will be a top 5 pick for somebody. We can't trade down much at all and get still get him. It's early, though.

Nobody will approach Vernon Davis status. A TE with WR speed. That is one guy that I really fell for after seeing the combine numbers.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I prefer this in blue...

shp0031.jpg
That girl needs to eat. First thing i'd do with her(well...second thing) is take her out to the steakhouse twice a week and thicken her up.

Alan

Legend
Actually I was thinking the same thing but with Mexican food.
I like Mexican food.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Nobody will approach Vernon Davis status. A TE with WR speed. That is one guy that I really fell for after seeing the combine numbers.

Are you saying Vernon Davis is number 1 in your heart and no receiving target will come close to him? I think that's what you're saying.

I didn't follow that draft hardly at all. Where was VD selected?

Oh! And we already have a TE with WR speed...

PhxRam

Are you saying Vernon Davis is number 1 in your heart and no receiving target will come close to him? I think that's what you're saying.

I didn't follow that draft hardly at all. Where was VD selected?

Oh! And we already have a TE with WR speed...

I am just saying Davis was hyped to legendary status after his combine. Just a freak..

See Archuleta for reference.

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram with a culinary suggestion:
That'll work too. Put some grip on that girl via chimichangas. :cool:

Or tacos.
I wouldn't have to order seconds.:wink:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I am just saying Davis was hyped to legendary status after his combine. Just a freak..

See Archuleta for reference.

Ok I got you. I don't think Watkins is a "freak" athlete, but he's a dang good one. He's got really good speed, awesome hands, some nice cut-ability (A little Tavon jargon for ya lol) and route running. He's just a dang good player.

The biggest question mark I have on him is durability. Dude gets nicked up more than my liking.

PhxRam

Ok I got you. I don't think Watkins is a "freak" athlete, but he's a dang good one. He's got really good speed, awesome hands, some nice cut-ability (A little Tavon jargon for ya lol) and route running. He's just a dang good player.

The biggest question mark I have on him is durability. Dude gets nicked up more than my liking.

you can always sleep well knowing that he couldnt possibly get anymore dinged than Stacey.

Even Givens for that matter. I think dude has a built in limp to his walk.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
you can always sleep well knowing that he couldnt possibly get anymore dinged than Stacey.

Even Givens for that matter. I think dude has a built in limp to his walk.

Lol nice

Hopefully Givens will be splitting reps with Quick next year and fetching Watkins water when they're not on the field.

WvuIN02

Starter
The Rams have too many needs on the OL and secondary for such a luxury pick, unless Sneed and company can make another trade for more picks imo. He doesnt have the kind of red zone presence the Rams need imo and a guy like Evans would be better for a wr pick with what is already at the position.