Sammy is Visiting with the Rams on Monday, Private workout scheduled for the 18th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Clemson WR Sammy Watkins will visit the Rams on Monday, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
He will also have a private workout with the team on April 18. Watkins is visiting the Jaguars on Wednesday, which is a very viable landing spot for his talents. Buzz has also started to build that the Lions could want to trade up for Watkins' services. It is not unanimous, but Sammy is the top receiver in this class.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Apr 9 - 10:32 AM

lockdnram21

Legend
Sammy might be the #2 pick cause i know hes going to have a good private work out

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are there any good WR that could be coming in next years draft? We get by this year with what we have at WR and draft OL this year. Maybe draft a sleeper WR later in the draft. It could happen (y)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, private workout is surprising. They must have serious interest.

With the Rams take on building their Oline could they be thinking that they have OT covered for the next year and or three, if the sign Barksdale, and figure they could take a developmental OT that can play Guard, eliminating the need for taking either Robinson or Matthews?

I could see them talking themselves out of taking OLine early because they seem to prefer the Project or Free Agent route with the line. Hope not but if Watkins was the reason for passing on an OT then I couldn't get too upset about it.