Same thing every year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Every year after round 1 of the draft we see the EXACT same behavior.

We get an influx of new posters some good others here just to troll there negative feelings on the rounds outcome.

Also we end up with a long time poster who has to go through a week long temper tantrum about how their player wasn't picked.

I think at this point I'm just gonna go on hiatus until the draft is over at a minimum.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was thinking the same thing earlier today

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Every year after round 1 of the draft we see the EXACT same behavior.

We get an influx of new posters some good others here just to troll there negative feelings on the rounds outcome.

Also we end up with a long time poster who has to go through a week long temper tantrum about how their player wasn't picked.

I think at this point I'm just gonna go on hiatus until the draft is over at a minimum.
I'm already over my temper tantrum if it makes you feel any better. :p

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
People just can't see multiple ways to win. Or their way is the best way.

Did I really want them to pick Watkins? Nope, would I have been pissed if they did? Not really. You know why? Because I just saw how he would have improved the team.

Then they choose Robinson over my pick Matthews. Is it what I wanted? Nope, but I am happy, because now I can just drool over how awesome our run blocking is going to be.

Maybe I'm just positive because I just trust our head coach.

Slappy967

Starter
Yea lots of hate from people that is undeserved. Outside of Quick, Pead and The Rok team Snisher has drafted well. Watch it all play out and offer insight and quit crying when you dislike a pick.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yea lots of hate from people that is undeserved. Outside of Quick, Pead and The Rok team Snisher has drafted well. Watch it all play out and offer insight and quit crying when you dislike a pick.

And even Quick, in my honest opinion, still has the jury out on him. I trust this regime.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
People just can't see multiple ways to win. Or their way is the best way.

Did I really want them to pick Watkins? Nope, would I have been pissed if they did? Not really. You know why? Because I just saw how he would have improved the team.

Then they choose Robinson over my pick Matthews. Is it what I wanted? Nope, but I am happy, because now I can just drool over how awesome our run blocking is going to be.

Maybe I'm just positive because I just trust our head coach.
Exactly well said.

I'm tired of the my opinion is the only opinion bs going around atm. Ya don't like a pick Ok fine express your opinion
And move on. But to sit here and tell everyone that Robinson is a bust or compare him with a bad pick from days gone by without even seeing him play is ludicrous!

Was Robinson my fav pick no. Was he a horrible pick absolutely not.

Everyone wants to just keep drafting WR till we get a #1. Let me ask this how many superbowls have the Lions won or division titles for that Matter.
Or
How same for the Arizona Cardinals even with Fitz and bold in on the same team?

And to any of the extremely delusional that wanted Johnny football I have no further communications to be had with you.

Mick

Pro Bowler
I never even considered Donald at #13....I was sure we would take a S....after watching the reviews of him and listening to the experts...I am doing backflips about round #1...if we grab another great pick in round #2 I am taking the rest of the draft off to bask in the success of our first three picks (y)

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
What people don't get is we should have never had a shot at drafting Donald and to be able to, where we selected him is getting two of the top 8 players coveted by Snisher with a trade down. No brainer...

Slappy967

Starter
Yeah I won't lie I wanted Matthews in the first with Watkins my second choice. That being said Boudreaux is the O lineman whisperer and can polish a turd into a diamond. Giving a diamond in the rough to him to polish is gonna be nasty as hell. I want Robinson to power bomb Aldon Smith this year.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Yeah I won't lie I wanted Matthews in the first with Watkins my second choice. That being said Boudreaux is the O lineman whisperer and can polish a turd into a diamond. Giving a diamond in the rough to him to polish is gonna be nasty as hell. I want Robinson to power bomb Aldon Smith this year.
Lol hell yeah, I can't wait for that and Mr. shit-talking Anthony Davis to be blocking Chris Long next to Aaron Donald, now let's see what's up!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
While I can see why it'd be annoying for people to still be in the "anger" stage about the Rams not picking their guy... it bears pointing out that it's just as annoying when people (and this has been happening to some extent around here) feel the need to still dog that other guy.

Just makes me want to say "Dude, the Rams picked your guy. It's over. No need to incite stuff. Score, don't spike."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - Rabid - I wouldn't get too concerned around here. There may be some of it but I don't see the trolls like you see elsewhere unless I just haven't been paying attention to them. I guess I do that a lot - not pay attention to trolls or people with a real bent.

But sometimes if you feel you need to break away for a bit, that is exactly what you need to do. Just don't be abandoning us - ok?

Alan

Legend
I haven't really seen any of that here. Although I've only read about half the threads. :unsure:

It's gonna take a few days for @RFIP to recover though. :ROFLMAO: He'll come around after his wounds heal.

At least we didn't draft Manziel at #2 (or at all). :fishing:

scifiman

In reality the draft is a crap shoot for many of the players picked because there are so many variables. If it were an exact science then everyone picked would make their team and yada yada. People should settle down and what for the season before all the doom and gloom. Anything can happen.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Yeah - Rabid - I wouldn't get too concerned around here. There may be some of it but I don't see the trolls like you see elsewhere unless I just haven't been paying attention to them. I guess I do that a lot - not pay attention to trolls or people with a real bent.

But sometimes if you feel you need to break away for a bit, that is exactly what you need to do. Just don't be abandoning us - ok?
Yeah rabid! As per 503 I'm a troll but have been under my bridge for a bit and haven't come out much lately!
Don't worry about it! People will be people and there will always be know it all's that know everything about everything they have more experience that Fisher or snead or anybody else in scouting for our team so don't worry about it. Every year it happens.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Some really have a hard time seeing beyond what they percieve to be reality. I like something I heard in a Networking class in school. Just because something doesn't apply now, doesn't mean it's wrong. It just means it wasn't used this time. Next time it my be the perfect solution. Too many only understand right and wrong, instead of varying shades of the choices. And while they certainly have the right to believe however they like....it doesn't mean someone else has to hear it.......

No Robinson wasn't who I wanted them to pick, but it's obvious he's going to certainly help us move forward.......And no one will love it more, when we run the damn ball down the Whiners, Tards and Squawks throats.....
Go Rams......!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And I've heard it many times before. O-linemen LOVE to run block. A passing league? The NFC West may be changing that trend back to a power game that exhibits the real men of the NFL. Woot!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the best Rams board anywhere. It is very enjoyable to be able to stay informed on all things Rams without the total bullshit that plagues other sites.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yup, but it's just not exclusive here or the PD. You read on facebook or twitter the comments for any team and you got a bunch of morons slamming their team's pick. It's stupid. It's why I avoided social media until the 1st round was over yesterday.