Sam the Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Rabid Ram said:
Man that one pass to cook where the pocket is collapsing and swallowing Sam just impressive.
Not only not taking the sack but delivering a perfect pass to get the first down and more.

That probably was the most impressive throw I've seen from Bradford in his career. It was at least near the top.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
It seemed like when Sam got clocked by Watt, his fire got lit and he played with fire! Loved it!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Not having seen Pead play a full game, I don't know what to think! Can't trade him for much without some tape as to how he plays in real games. Strange that Fish don't put him in unless he's in the doghouse for the year!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
V3 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Man that one pass to cook where the pocket is collapsing and swallowing Sam just impressive.
Not only not taking the sack but delivering a perfect pass to get the first down and more.

That probably was the most impressive throw I've seen from Bradford in his career. It was at least near the top.

Impressive indeed!

[nfl]0ap2000000262394[/nfl]

A55VA6

Legend
Damn. 12:58. Sam firing the team up against Jacksonville.

[stl]31a87c88-5320-4aae-9b32-603274611ff1[/stl]

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
V3 said:
Rabid Ram said:

Impressive indeed!

[nfl]0ap2000000262394[/nfl]

Very good play. There was a similar one last year at Buffalo actually where he stood tall and delivered a strike to Gibson on the out route then got smacked. No way this guys shell shocked like some jokers want to claim! He's our QB for a long time to come.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Bradford's #6 in TD% and #3 in INT%. If Locker wasn't hanging on as a qualifier Bradford would be #2.