Sam the Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Imo this may have been Sam's best performance of his career. Denver was another great one, but Sam converted TDs on all 3 redzone trips today. Despite the low passing yardage totals, Sam threw some nice balls and showed great movement in the pocket. The throw to Cook comes to mind. I also loved his deep ball to Givens, even though Chris dropped it.

This kind of performance will silence the Bradford bashers for at least a week.

It's no surprise to me that now that he finally has a running game Sam has thrown 6 TDs & 0 picks the past 2 weeks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This week was a clinic of efficiency for Sam.

I just want the second guessing to go away for good. He's our QB now and for the next 10 years. Get on board and get over it.

A55VA6

Legend
They yardage isn't crazy but it didn't have to be. Probably his most efficient solid game. That performance wins games.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Yeah, he did well in the circumstances of the game. We didn't need to throw 40 times this week, because of the running game, and short field position due to turnovers. But he capitalized on every chance he got today.

13 TDs to only 3 INTs, and 90.7 rating on the season. And people STILL want to get rid of this guy. It amazes me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
HE WITH HORNS said:
Yeah, he did well in the circumstances of the game. We didn't need to throw 40 times this week, because of the running game, and short field position due to turnovers. But he capitalized on every chance he got today.

13 TDs to only 3 INTs, and 90.7 rating on the season. And people STILL want to get rid of this guy. It amazes me.

And 2 of those INT were deflections.

The NFL is a roller coaster. Sam is on it like every QB.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
May have been better if Givens didn't drop that pass. That pss was perfect. I watched it like 8 times lol. My God, you have to catch that.

jjab360

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
HE WITH HORNS said:

All 3 of the INTs were tipped balls.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jjab360 said:
CGI_Ram said:
HE WITH HORNS said:

Stand corrected.

Graphicker

Starter
jjab360 said:
CGI_Ram said:
HE WITH HORNS said:

To be fair my thread wasn't intended to bash Sam. It was to get an idea of where as a franchise
we are headed.. We have all seen Sam put on a clinic before and this shouldn't come to a surprise
to anyone who has seen the Rams and Sam for the last 3 years. It's about playing with this consistency
and this high level of play, That we all want. His bad games make you want to jump off a bridge because we
all know he can play at a high level(ala today). 13 Td's to 3 INT's a thing of beauty and considering how things haven't
gone as planned those stats look marvelous.. Hell Jjab360 knows I'm a huge fan boy and even Jrry knows that.
It's your boi El Ramster baby :lmao: :lmao:

But cheers.. He played phenonal today. Clutch in 3rd down situation and he delivered darts in redzone.
Dude was dissecting there defense, Who I think is a dammm good one.

jap

Legend
jjab360 said:
CGI_Ram said:
HE WITH HORNS said:

Sam is just an accurate sonofagun, especially when he has a solid OL and a functional ground game.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Give Bradford an extension ASAP!!! He's only gonna get more expensive!!!! :cheese:

He had a Warner moment today. Stood tall in the face of pressure, didn't get rattled AT ALL, delivered a strike to Cook, and popped right back up! That impressed the hell out of me! I think I messed myself! :sly:

lasvegasrams

Rookie
You give bradford a little help, and he can manage the $*&@ out of a game. When that help is time in the pocket, Bradford is as good as (if not better than) Crappernick and Wussel Wilson

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
jjab360 said:

In fairness, he threw a couple against SF that should have been picks, so 3 is about right. Its also a very low number. This guy protects the football, and I bet Fisher loves that being a defensive minded coach.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So.... don't trade him this week?
Mannnnn... and I had all the paperwork drawn up already.

sent via Tapatalk.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The Redskins game last year was pretty good. What were his stats in that one?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
X said:

sent via Tapatalk.

Yup. Not this week.

I thought this was Sam's best game ever, though he really only had to play about a half of football. He was on and I believe he would have kept it up for 4 quarters if he needed to, especially with the performance of the OL. They were magnificent.

Hopefully, the light has gone on for him. No doubt we are seeing him do things he hasn't done earlier. I'm sure his detractors will point out that he only had 12 completions, but I think that's a bit superficial. You could see him playing a higher level today.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Username said:
The Redskins game last year was pretty good. What were his stats in that one?

26 35 310 74.3 8.86 56 3TD 1INT 117.6

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
max said:
X said:

sent via Tapatalk.

Yup. Not this week.

I thought this was Sam's best game ever, though he really only had to play about a half of football. He was on and I believe he would have kept it up for 4 quarters if he needed to, especially with the performance of the OL. They were magnificent.

Hopefully, the light has gone on for him. No doubt we are seeing him do things he hasn't done earlier. I'm sure his detractors will point out that he only had 12 completions, but I think that's a bit superficial. You could see him playing a higher level today.

This is what fans need to remember. Because in the NFL, not every day is a bed of roses.

moklerman

Warner-phile
There is more than one poster over on that other board I go to downplaying Bradford's numbers because he has too many TD's in the red zone. :roll:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
moklerman said:
There is more than one poster over on that other board I go to downplaying Bradford's numbers because he has too many TD's in the red zone. :roll:

All the reason to make this YOUR board. :sly: