Sam Or Cutler?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sam or Cutler?

• Sam

Votes: 57 93.4%
  • Cutler

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters

PhxRam

Yeah,after i quoted it. Lol.

Well the he was wrong. Honestly his belief that Sam had missed that much time is not unusual. Most fans outside of Rams Nation have this bizarre notion that Bradford is fragile and has missed half of his career due to 12 different injuries. It's uninformed garbage.

It was a compilation of posts that got him in trouble.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, like "Thou shall not use the name of Sam the Ram in vain!":stirthepot: :heh:

We all critique the team.

We all go on soap boxes.

Differing opinions is what makes a forum fun.

But continually ragging on a player goes against the culture of what makes this board different. This is a Rams fan forum.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You do realize you are quoting a guy who is no longer with us?

Lol. I put him on ignore after reading his response to me before seeing this. Good riddance. I can deal with people that are unsure of Bradford. I can deal with people that think he's not the guy. But I can't deal with people that blame Bradford for everything and then refuse to give him any credit for the good things. Look, if you believe that the blame falls on the QB for losing and the credit goes to him for winning. Have at it. That's not what I believe but some do. But for Sam, it seems some believe that the blame falls on him for losing and the credit goes to everyone but him for winning. It's hypocritical and I don't have the patience to deal with it anymore.

Summary...thank you. :woot:

PhxRam

Lol. I put him on ignore after reading his response to me before seeing this. Good riddance. I can deal with people that are unsure of Bradford. I can deal with people that think he's not the guy. But I can't deal with people that blame Bradford for everything and then refuse to give him any credit for the good things. Look, if you believe that the blame falls on the QB for losing and the credit goes to him for winning. Have at it. That's not what I believe but some do. But for Sam, it seems some believe that the blame falls on him for losing and the credit goes to everyone but him for winning. It's hypocritical and I don't have the patience to deal with it anymore.

Summary...thank you. :woot:

You should have trusted my original instincts. :wink:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You should have trusted my original instincts. :wink:

Should have. I was trying to give him a chance to see if he was willing to be reasonable. Clearly wasn't.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And why do some people call him "Sam" as if they are personal friends with him?
This is something I don't see fans do with other Rams players.
It's just weird.
y9u8.png

Name
JP
The board has spoken!! Funny I posted this exact thread on the Herd and it was something like 25 for Sam 20 for Cutler.

Just unreal. Overwhelming in favor Sam, was what I was expecting, hoping for. Although after seeing the other board I was worried about what responses I would get.:slap:

dodgerram

UDFA
Should have included neither one of the two.
That would have been my answer.
I dont want either Cutler nor Sam.
And their contracts respectively one reason for it.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Cutler has some phiysical gifts. But he's also distrated a lot of the time. His best passer rating was this year, about 89.He took over playoff teams in Denver and Chicago expecting to get them over the "hump" Humped them he did.

Name
JP
Cutler has some phiysical gifts. But he's also distrated a lot of the time. His best passer rating was this year, about 89.He took over playoff teams in Denver and Chicago expecting to get them over the "hump" Humped them he did.

I've heard he has some really good WRs to, and that helps QBs be productive. Crazy talk, I know! :cray: