Sam dismisses RGIII v Bradford talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And acknowledges there are 45 other dudes suiting up on Sundays.

“I’ve been in games where they’ve tried to paint it where it’s me versus the other quarterback, but it’s never the case,” says Bradford, who threw for 198 yards and a touchdown in a loss to the Detroit Lions. “[hil]It’s the St. Louis Rams versus the Washington Redskins this week[/hil]. It’s two teams going at it. I’m glad that I’m in this locker room and I’m part of this team. I can’t wait to get out there Sunday and give them a battle.”

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/09/13/1 ... eedID=8745

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wait a minute are you telling me that Bradford and RG3 aren't going to square off in mid field? Next you'll tell me that they wont even be on the field at the same time...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Wait a minute are you telling me that Bradford and RG3 aren't going to square off in mid field? Next you'll tell me that they wont even be on the field at the same time...
True story.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
bluecoconuts said:
They were supposed to be, but RGIII backed down.

GO RAMS!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
True story.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Then how the hell are we going to effectively second guess this whole dilemma? I mean, I think what is not being asked here is whether we as an organization should have taken RGIII. Not only that but if we did indeed make a mistake - How are we going to go back and get our do-over? You might have thought of this but I can't understand why I don't find HUGE numbers of articles and posts on this productive subject. It just seems that it would be interesting and important to so many. Psshhaw... Rams vs. Redskins indeed. We will make it to the Superbowl based on Sam's stats vs. Bob's stats. And THAT is all anyone should be talking about.

BTW - this is not aimed at you or Blue. I'm guessing you are pretty frustrated by this topic as well.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'll tell you what, it would go a long way if we win this game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
Balls.

The Bradford haters are going to offer up a buffet of excuses for RGIII if the Rams win this game. And they'll give everyone else BUT Bradford the credit too. In fact, they'll probably say the Rams won in spite of him. Just you watch.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
Balls.

The Bradford haters are going to offer up a buffet of excuses for RGIII if the Rams win this game. And they'll give everyone else BUT Bradford the credit too. In fact, they'll probably say the Rams won in spite of him. Just you watch.
True, but if we lose...ARMAGEDDON!
Best case scenario is a jump ball to Brian Quick from the red zone for the win!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Balls.

No doubt. *IF* we lose (and that's not an option), then I'm not going to leave the confines of this forum for at least a month.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Balls.

No doubt. *IF* we lose (and that's not an option), then I'm not going to leave the confines of this forum for at least a month.
I'm with you. I really think that we WILL win this game though. I have a strong feeling...like when I climb a pole in gym class.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
DR RAM said:
I'm with you. I really think that we WILL win this game though. I have a strong feeling...like when I climb a pole in gym class.

:peek: