Sam Bradford's Philly Debut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm happy for the guy. I wish him the best of luck except when he plays the Rams of course.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Good point, but some of it has to fall on Tavon too. His route running is still poor.
True, but I think a lot of his problems were just that Schotty knew how to drive this offense about as well as Miss USA contestants know how to field questions about the world.

It was just piss poor, Sproles probably wouldn't be as successful as he is if his main inclusion into the offense was the occasional end around, trying to stuff him up the gut of an abysmal O-line headed by Scott Wells and occasionally trying to give him a mismatch in coverage 1 game out of 17.

FRO

Legend
True, but I think a lot of his problems were just that Schotty knew how to drive this offense about as well as Miss USA contestants know how to field questions about the world.

It was just pee pee poor, Sproles probably wouldn't be as successful as he is if his main inclusion into the offense was the occasional end around, trying to stuff him up the gut of an abysmal O-line headed by Scott Wells and occasionally trying to give him a mismatch in coverage 1 game out of 17.
I agree. Tavon didn't fit into Schotty and Fisher's ground and pound offense. We should have never traded up for that sort of player. Tavon needs a Chip Kelly or Asshole Face to really use him. He isn't a fit. I'm still not sure if they know really how to use him.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I actually switched the channel over when Sammy was playing tonight, I felt so dirty doing it. . . .

And wow, him playing in a real offense for once was nice. This guy will be a star if he stays healthy. And yes, I know it's a big if.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Bradford was smart getting the heck out of St. Louis. I hope he kicks but this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bradford was smart getting the heck out of St. Louis.
tumblr_mig7nhc8PX1s00ervo1_500.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sam was amazing last night. *He's going to be a pro bowl candidate in that offense.

* so long as he stays healthy

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man his placement was pin point, on the money, kurt warner like beautiful.

but let's see what happens in the regular season when bodies are flying around him with bad intentions.

i will enjoy watching him play this season.

jmyb53

UDFA
Name
Ricardo
Amendola was very good. Foles is our guy. While our offense support cast has improved, I still think it's below average.
but Amendola was gone all of 2011 and half of 2012. He played one full year with Bradford. But he was really a complementary receiver, not a #1 WR

FRO

Legend
but Amendola was gone all of 2011 and half of 2012. He played one full year with Bradford. But he was really a complementary receiver, not a #1 WR
Totally agree. He was great at what he did though. A great slot guy. The guys we surrounded Bradford with were comically bad.