Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
oh well then please enlighten me by what you meant when I said "It aint' broke, don't fix it" when referring to the tackle posiition, if i'm speculating so much

especially when you said "long term", after I had said:

Our pass protection is broken. It's not like we've got an OL of All Pros. Four of the five spots of our OL can be upgraded on and probably should be when we can.

And yea, I guess I do question his long term viability although I am happy with his current level of play.

Which is why I recommend drafting for value. This draft has a really strong OT class. We have a need on the OL. Value = Prospect Talent + Need...thus...if an OT is the best prospect or one of the best prospects and a need...it would make sense to consider that option.

But maybe you missed where I also said that I'd draft Clowney if he fell to us.

I'm not locked in on an OT. I'm locked in on getting an elite talent.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It could correlate to the lousy yards per attempt and combine with quickness to be sacked. Both speak volumes to the poor pass blocking overall. The Oline has improved once there was. Run game but sucked as a spread Oline where pass blocking was being done a large majority of he time.

I don't understand how Schottenheimer thought they could run such a wide open passing attack with the Oline he has in place.