Sam Bradford you ruined preseason for me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Ever since Sam Bradford I have hated this time of year . Honestly I'm happy Donald is holding out, veterans need reps but losing easly for the season really blows. We are a starter down for the year and have not even played a preseason game yet .

I wish I could just tune football out till week 1 but I can't stop checking in lol

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ever since Sam Bradford I have hated this time of year . Honestly I'm happy Donald is holding out, veterans need reps but losing easly for the season really blows. We are a starter down for the year and have not even played a preseason game yet .

I wish I could just tune football out till week 1 but I can't stop checking in lol

Trent Green sort of did it for me ... although we managed to land on our feet with that one. But yeah, I feel your pain.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man he looked good before that final preseason game too

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I fear preseason too. We cannot afford injury at a few key positions on offense, those being QB, RB, and LT. So yeah this year's preseason schedule is gonna be effin terrifying.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

When your retired , like I have been for the last 9 going on 10 years, it's Really, Really hard to try and "Tune-Out" Football!(y)
Except for my Grand-Daughter, I let nothing distract me from Football! DON'T TELL MY WIFE!!:D:rolllaugh:

Ram65

Legend
Injuries stink any time of year. A little more so in training camp @ Practice insert AI video!

It's still nice to get ready for the season opener and make player predictions and such. This year Rams have the coaches and playas to finally move out of the NFL cellar!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It's the damn ACL injuries that are the worst. They take a guy out for the full year, they have to be rehabilitated to regain balance/speed/shiftiness, and then you have a strong chance of it happening again in the future.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bradford ruined sunsets,
tenor.gif