Sam Bradford with Rich Eisen. Nice interview.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sam discusses new weapons and more.

http://richeisen.nfl.com/2013/07/22/rich-eisen-podcast-sam-bradford-chrissy-teigen-and-hank-azaria/

[mp3]http://traffic.libsyn.com/richeisen/July22_Bradford_Tiegen_Azaria.mp3[/mp3]

Training camps are underway for rookies across the NFL, with veterans scheduled to report this coming week. So we thought we’d dial up St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford, who is the beneficiary of two new rookie weapons at receiver, in Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey. Bradford is entering his fourth season as the quarterback in St. Louis, and his second under new head coach Jeff Fisher. In 2012, Bradford and Fisher led the Rams to the NFC West’s best divisional record. Bradford talked with Rich about how the Rams can build upon their strong divisional record in 2013, how the addition of Jake Long, a franchise left tackle, will help him take the next step as a quarterback and what the expectations are as he enters his fourth season.

Up next, supermodel Chrissy Teigen swings by the podcast studio for a hilarious chat with Rich and producers Chris Law and Chris Brockman. If you’re scoring at home, yes, that’s back-to-back weeks on the #REP with a supermodel in-studio(pats self on back.) Teigen is an absolute blast and hits on a wide range of topics, from The ESPY’s to her love of Seinfeld, a little NFL and college football and her fiancé, Grammy award winning musician John Legend.

The podcast finishes up with our good pal, actor Hank Azaria. It’s a fun appearance by Azaria, who usually appears in character as ‘Legend of the Booth: Jim Brockmire’ while on the podcast. Hank recently reprised his role as Gargamel for “The Smurf’s 2,” which hits theatres July 31st.

Enjoy, and as always, thank you for downloading!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for putting this up, Dags.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Am I the only one that thinks Rich Eisen is a huge dork?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Am I the only one that thinks Rich Eisen is a huge dork?

Yup.

I love his combine 40yd dash!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Y'all are trippin'. Eisen is the OG sportscaster.

ESPN day 1.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam is amazing in terms of speaking frankly about what he has to do to keep drives going on third down. I think he is approaching every snap of the ball like it's his last. He gets it. The time is now.

Sam is so laid back when he speaks that I think what stood out the most for me was the genuine excitement he had in his voice when speak about Fisher. It's nothing new that the players love playing for Fish, but I just thought that was notable.

Also, Eisen is a dork, but he's one of my favorite sportscasters. Dude knows his stuff.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
TheRyanExpress said:
Sam is so laid back when he speaks that I think what stood out the most for me was the genuine excitement he had in his voice when speak about Fisher. It's nothing new that the players love playing for Fish, but I just thought that was notable.

Also, Eisen is a dork, but he's one of my favorite sportscasters. Dude knows his stuff.

He does know his stuff and he has a quirky aura.

But he is LOUSY at interviews. It's like he can't focus or something.

Oddly one of the most annoying guys on the air, Jim Rome, is probably the best or at least top 3 interviewers I've heard. He's at his best when he is doing that and might be unrivaled.

LesBaker said:
TheRyanExpress said:

I'll give you that he's not the greatest interviewer, however, as a host, he can corral that giant panel of NFL Gameday and steer them in the right direction. He's got some loud mouths to deal with and yet he keeps the show moving. Also, the fact that he is in the main chair throughout a majority of the NFL Draft is another reason why I'm a fan. Same thing, he's calm/cool and keeps things moving, sets up his analysts, etc.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
TheRyanExpress said:
LesBaker said:
TheRyanExpress said:

I'll give you that he's not the greatest interviewer, however, as a host, he can corral that giant panel of NFL Gameday and steer them in the right direction. He's got some loud mouths to deal with and yet he keeps the show moving. Also, the fact that he is in the main chair throughout a majority of the NFL Draft is another reason why I'm a fan. Same thing, he's calm/cool and keeps things moving, sets up his analysts, etc.

For sure that's his thing and he is really good at it. Calm/cool is a good way to put it, he is the balance to the big mouths and egos.