Sam Bradford Wired...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He wasn't yelling at his receivers. He's obviously a bad leader. And did you see that Bailey had to reach out his arms for a pass? Obviously the most inaccurate QB of all time. Stupid apologists can't see that.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I bet u Sam even broke the Mic he was wearing. what a loser.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sam looks thicker, to me. Can anyone in camp confirm this. Looks like a stud.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Sam looks thicker, to me. Can anyone in camp confirm this. Looks like a stud.
yea he was beefing up in the weight room all year they said. upper body strength, hes gotta start shaking off some of those sack attempts.

FRO

Legend
As long as the play around him is good he will be fine. 28 TDs to 11 INTs in his last 16.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Sam is the man. His confidence has just skyrocketed these past couple years. You can see it in his eyes and his body language. Dude is a stud.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Lookin' for Sam to Quick to the house multiple times this season. Everyone is expecting the Rams to go run heavy but I'm thinking there will be a pretty even mix with a lot of those 15-20 yard passes and some over the top to BQ, Britt, and TA with some seams to Cook and Kendricks. We have some serious weapons and what looks like a good running game shaping up. Proof is in the pudding but I think the pudding will be sweet.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Wow, the view from an NFL QB while throwing the ball. He's got just a bit more zip when he throws the ball than when I throw it!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lookin' for Sam to Quick to the house multiple times this season. Everyone is expecting the Rams to go run heavy but I'm thinking there will be a pretty even mix with a lot of those 15-20 yard passes and some over the top to BQ, Britt, and TA with some seams to Cook and Kendricks. We have some serious weapons and what looks like a good running game shaping up. Proof is in the pudding but I think the pudding will be sweet.
I can't wait to taste the pudding!

b5c85f7a41060fa81be6e02f48087630.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
Sam looks stronger for sure. He was throwing a nice ball in those clips. This could be his year if he stays healthy.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He wasn't yelling at his receivers. He's obviously a bad leader. And did you see that Bailey had to reach out his arms for a pass? Obviously the most inaccurate QB of all time. Stupid apologists can't see that.

He wasn't yelling? God he so freakin soft.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Even though it was a small excerpt - the guy is a leader. He looked in command and the guys were all reading from the same page. Bradford to Quick, Britt, Cook, Austin - it is gonna be a pretty awesome year.