Sam Bradford: "We definitely didn't play well today."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Ok the OL sucked. I blame them. They did not open holes for the runners, did not give Sammy any time to look at all his opts. Had him running for his life too many times again. When are we going to get some men in the trenches that can hold there own? Make holes for SJ39? Sour grapes? I'm just calling it as I see it. :shock:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Tired of his typical responses of "after we look at the tape we'll know more", but I really loved what he said at the end about creating momentum from within the O. I think he's the type of leader who can create that momentum. Just not sure why it hasn't happened yet (when he's going to start carrying the team with his plays).

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bradford carried the team against Washington in my opinion. A QB can only carry so much though, if he doesn't at least get some time to make a play, he doesn't have a chance. Too many times it seemed that the Bears just had a free runner through our line to hit Sam.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
Bradford carried the team against Washington in my opinion. A QB can only carry so much though, if he doesn't at least get some time to make a play, he doesn't have a chance. Too many times it seemed that the Bears just had a free runner through our line to hit Sam.
And the main problem is that the free runner came from anywhere--inside/outside, and not just on blitzes. Head up one on one match ups and getting beat in the first 2 seconds. That can't happen.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Yeah, you're right bluecocnuts. I think Sam will be carrying us more here pretty soon as well. Just hoping he starts syncing with someone other than Amendola as well... like he did w/ Kendricks in preseason last year.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
We need to get Saffold and Wells back, I know they would have made a difference yesterday, Turner has done a good job IMO .

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
iBruce said:
[hil]Tired of his typical responses of "after we look at the tape we'll know more"[/hil], but I really loved what he said at the end about creating momentum from within the O. I think he's the type of leader who can create that momentum. Just not sure why it hasn't happened yet (when he's going to start carrying the team with his plays).

IMO, I think that's Sam's way of not specifically calling anyone / group out for missed assignments, etc. during his post-game interview. Nothing good would come from him calling out teammates for a poor performance. Hopefully most of the issues that we saw yesterday will get cleaned up. I think we all agree that Chicago has a solid defense and that the offense had little margin for error to be successful, especially with a patched up O-Line, and SJax at 70-80%.

This is a huge divisional game for the RAMS that we need to win. I believe Coach Fisher and staff will have them ready to play. Hopefully the Dome will be rockin' Sunday.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
MontanaRamFan said:
iBruce said:
[hil]Tired of his typical responses of "after we look at the tape we'll know more"[/hil], but I really loved what he said at the end about creating momentum from within the O. I think he's the type of leader who can create that momentum. Just not sure why it hasn't happened yet (when he's going to start carrying the team with his plays).

IMO, I think that's Sam's way of not specifically calling anyone / group out for missed assignments, etc. during his post-game interview. Nothing good would come from him calling out teammates for a poor performance. Hopefully most of the issues that we saw yesterday will get cleaned up. I think we all agree that Chicago has a solid defense and that the offense had little margin for error to be successful, especially with a patched up O-Line, and SJax at 70-80%.

This is a huge divisional game for the RAMS that we need to win. I believe Coach Fisher and staff will have them ready to play. Hopefully the Dome will be rockin' Sunday.

Amen brother!...almost time for Jeff Fisher show.

bluecoconuts

Legend
MontanaRamFan said:
iBruce said:

IMO, I think that's Sam's way of not specifically calling anyone / group out for missed assignments, etc. during his post-game interview. Nothing good would come from him calling out teammates for a poor performance.

Yep, it's the same as with the Kings goalie, Quick during the regular season. The Kings were the lowest scoring offense and giving him zero help most of the year, but he wouldn't say what everyone was thinking. He just said that he needed to play better, and that they would continue to improve, etc. Everyone was saying stuff like that, but everyone knew who was fucking up and who wasn't.

Let Sam talk to them over the week behind closed doors, no need to call them out in public.