"Sam Bradford thinks Eagles might trade him"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feel bad for Sam, not so bad for the Rams.

Means we totally fleeced the Shittgles.

I don't feel bad at all for Sam. He was fairly paid and supported during his time with the Rams, and could have easily redone his contract for the season to help the team out after not being able to live up to his contract.

IMO he's getting what he deserves. And if he does play with the Eagles next season he's gonna have a coach that is not patient or understanding with inconsistency. And like it or not he never really has moved beyond those inconsistencies, so Sam is far from a finished product.

lockdnram21

Legend
I don't feel bad at all for Sam. He was fairly paid and supported during his time with the Rams, and could have easily redone his contract for the season to help the team out after not being able to live up to his contract.

IMO he's getting what he deserves. And if he does play with the Eagles next season he's gonna have a coach that is not patient or understanding with inconsistency. And like it or not he never really has moved beyond those inconsistencies, so Sam is far from a finished product.
Bingo I don't feel sorry for sam he's a rich man. Hope he gets traded to Browns

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good thing about going to Cleveland is that he'll go to a team full of excuses for lack of success

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I think if Bradford goes to Cleveland he just retires.

Would a trade be nullified in this case? You would assume there would be some sort of clause that would protect a team from getting brutally raped in a trade like that. Give up the future for a guy and he just retires. I can't see that going down.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good bit of business by Philly, assuming they never wanted Foles they've effectively traded a 2nd and swapped a 4th for a 5th for a 1st round pick.

Actually...all they got was Bradford, the fifth round pick, and a conditional third or fourth, depending on Bradford's health. We fleeced their asses so hard.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Would a trade be nullified in this case? You would assume there would be some sort of clause that would protect a team from getting brutally raped in a trade like that. Give up the future for a guy and he just retires. I can't see that going down.
I would think players can do whatever they please. Most of them don't even know they've been traded until they hear it on the news. So if Chip tells Bradford "Hey man we traded you to the Browns, thanks for helping us get Mariota, suckaaaa" Bradford could probably just be like "That's nice Chip, have fun trying to pull that off. I'm just going to retire, bitch".

Or something like that.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think he would have rather got cut than sign an extension here. He could have got more money and a bigger contract in free agency with teams going crazy for the only decent QB on the market.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so let me get this straight. the titans have the chance to get a young, healthy and cheap qb for 5 years and they would rather get a qb coming off 2 acl tears with a 1 year contract of $13m? and the 20th pick. haha, yeah i'm buying that.

or the browns have the chance to move up and get the same guy who doesn't have alcohol and drug issues yet they want to go the bradford route? sounds feasible.

i hate the lead up to the draft.

Greg Stone

Rookie
So, Sam, is it possible that a meteor could strike the Earth someday and destroy human civilization.

Well... yeah... I guess it's possible.

BRADFORD BELIEVES METEOR ABOUT TO STRIKE EARTH AND KILL ALL HUMANS

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good luck to Bradford but I want lose any sleep if he traded to whoever. I'd love not to have to give up that 3rd rounder next year.

Moostache

Rookie
I spilled my beer and cried from laughing too hard at the sheep shearing...that was just not right!

As for Bradford, hard for me to feel anything for a guy who missed so many games, won so few he DID play in and walked away with north of $60M paid to him...he is an injury waiting to happen and I hope the conditional pick the Rams traded with him cannot escalate if Bradford is moved by Philly...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good luck Sam! It was his choice not to negotiate with the Rams on the final year, after getting the last huge #1 Overall Contract money from the old system....I don't want anything bad to happen to the guy, but he set this in motion.....It would be kinda funny if he ended up on the Browns

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Sure is a lot of interest in a QB that had no trade value.:rolleyes: