Sam Bradford Talks Draft & 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
This year I feel something special..
Certainly have had a few breaks....Saffold getting a very short honey moon in Oakland and Donald falling to us at 13. Two needs and holes filled by the best option without having to give up extra money or picks.
Those outcomes were delightful.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Eli went thru the same crap until he won a SB. Same with Peyton, and even John Elway.

Holy crap I never looked at it that way. Bradford is the new Eli Manning and this DL is an even better version of awesome core the NYG had... run by Spags *COUGH*

However, Fisher is not the New Tom Coughlin. Unlike Coughlin, our organization and players loves Fisher and rave about. It's all smiles when his name comes up. Not to rivals hate and how our team plays "dirty" for him and he doesnt give a dam. He has our players's backs and they know it.

On a side note: Could Greg Williams have come to a better situation? Hell no...

I love team so much.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Oh, Sammy Boy, the trolls, the trolls are calling

From end to end, and down the gridiron side,

All reason is gone, and all the trolls are balling,

It's you, it's you, must do it for our side.

But come ye back when fall surrounds the dome,

And when the crowd is hushed with awe at your throw,

And I'll be here in dome lights or in shadow,

Oh, Sammy Boy, oh Sammy Boy, we need you so.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Eli went thru the same crap until he won a SB. Same with Peyton, and even John Elway.

Absolutely.

I think every qb takes a lot of heat until they win or go to a Super bowl. Some have to win more than one and still feel.the heat.

It took Elway most of his career to win his first.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Holy crap I never looked at it that way. Bradford is the new Eli Manning and this DL is an even better version of awesome core the NYG had... run by Spags *COUGH*

However, Fisher is not the New Tom Coughlin. Unlike Coughlin, our organization and players loves Fisher and rave about. It's all smiles when his name comes up. Not to rivals hate and how our team plays "dirty" for him and he doesnt give a dam. He has our players's backs and they know it.

On a side note: Could Greg Williams have come to a better situation? Hell no...

I love team so much.

Coughlin has lightened his persona the past couple years.

Even Vermeil had to make some adjustments when he came back to coach the Rams.

I heard a funny story re Vermeil when he was coaching philly years back. I think it might have been in the seventies.

Vermeil had notoriously tough training camps. The team was practicing one day when the city was preparing a big 4th of July celebration. Apparently, vermeil thought the preparations were to distracting and asked some one if they could get a hold of the city to tell them to keep the noise down. (I'm paraphrasing of course)