Sam Bradford shares AdvoCare drugs throughout Rams locker room

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

In all seriousness, I haven't seen too many of these type videos or endorsements with players taking about the supplements they take and share.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
1n 1999 they did Reliv, and substitued Reliv's orange drink for Gatorade, and also all their other nutrients. In rams player kitchen, which was taken from from an office they have a nutritionist and the poayers an make a shake any time of dat, along the guidelines of the nutrinionist.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Thing is ....Sam say's he has absolute trust in them and that's fine. If he got banned for failing a drugs test then I'm sure that legal recourse against Advocare would be available to him and other players who might be let down by them, but the NFL's written policy states that players are responsible for what goes into their own bodies. They have to be absolutely sure about what it is they are taking. I hope Sam has got some good advice from a proper nutritionist/doctor not affiliated with Advocare about exactly what is in their products.

RamsFan14

Starter

He's one of several NFL players to advocate Advocare (see what I did there? Ehhh?), so that makes me a lot feel better. He shouldn't get screwed over, and if he does it'll probably be a lot of NFL players. Btw, how do i embed videos? Having trouble which button to click.

Edit: Scratch that, figured it out. Click media button and insert the link, it should work.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

matt_hasselbeck.jpg

Matt has the most epic 5-head of all time.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I use advocare spark and rehydrate, the spark is there version of a healthy rockstar energy drink. I have been thinkin about some of their other products like the omega complex and another 1 for joint health as Im not gettin any younger and my joints hurt more every day. They have quite a few professional athletes endorsing their products and they guarantee them to be safe and 100% legal for all major sports.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thing is ....Sam say's he has absolute trust in them and that's fine. If he got banned for failing a drugs test then I'm sure that legal recourse against Advocare would be available to him and other players who might be let down by them, but the NFL's written policy states that players are responsible for what goes into their own bodies. They have to be absolutely sure about what it is they are taking. I hope Sam has got some good advice from a proper nutritionist/doctor not affiliated with Advocare about exactly what is in their products.

Man I thought the same thing when I watched that but I am SURE they had the league sign off on the products before hand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Man I thought the same thing when I watched that but I am SURE they had the league sign off on the products before hand.

Feel a bit better about it now seeing how widely endorsed they are and seeing the guy's responses!

bskrilla

Starter
A little disappointing seeing as Advocare appears to be a pyramid scheme similar to Amway. They also sell nonsense "Cleanse" products.

Can't be too surprised though. Professional athletes seem to be into a lot of pseudo-science.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
A little disappointing seeing as Advocare appears to be a pyramid scheme similar to Amway. They also sell nonsense "Cleanse" products.

Can't be too surprised though. Professional athletes seem to be into a lot of pseudo-science.
and it could be ... that he has a sponsorship deal ....promoting doesn't always mean they totally buy in. When they gonna pay ya to use it and promote it ... you usually do :)