Sam Bradford on Scrutiny “I know what I’m doing. Just be patient"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Rams quarterback Sam Bradford speaks on the pressure he faces to perform entering his fifth season with the team. (1:37)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bradford...
385712_3691014156180_495338203_n.jpg

I love it.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Sam is gonna kill it this season. Be prepared to eat heaping amounts of crow.
The amount of crow that would have to be eaten over at Rams Talk would endanger the species. It could literally cause the extinction of the bird.

If there's one thing being a Rams fan has taught me it's how to be really really really really patient.

The amount of crow that would have to be eaten over at Rams Talk would endanger the species. It could literally cause the extinction of the bird.

That place still going?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Heck, Sam was our offense through the first 4 games. Just when Stacy started to bear the burden a bit, Bradford suffered a super fluke knee injury. This year is a much more stable situation for every offensive player. Here are a few reasons why...

1) Offensive line is a bonified strength. Last year, the interior was a mess from the start.

2) We actually have a running back we know is capable of playing at a high level. Last year Richardson was the starter, Stacy is a stud.

3) Experience for the young guns. Nuff said...

4) Offensive identity!!! We had a real crisis on our hands early last season. I think we all know our identity, now.

5) A veteran WR to set the tone. Last year we were relying on Pettis for this. Pettis is a nice guy and a stud in the Red Zone, but seeing how Britt does it is a much better situation. It's like Britt will be our offensive form of Finnegan from a leader standpoint. That's encouraging.

Our offense just needs to hit its stride, now. We have some favorable opponents early to boost their confidence. Tavon will find plenty of space when the running game is putting defenses in "crisis mode." They have to stop the run, first. That won't be easy...

Last edited:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
He's starting to sound like what a good QB sounds like (i.e., confident/cocky).
Ok, I really noticed that as well. There is definitely a change in the way he carries himself in an interview. He just sounds more like a professional, he has lost a little of the "aw-shucks" vibe that I used to sense. Damn, he really looked the part, let's hope he leads us to the playoffs this year. I think he wil...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
"We're gonna take that next step." Heck yeah, and have an additude about it. (I had to post again lol)

Sam looks stout as a brick, man. I remember seeing a game his rookie season, he kinda resemble a bean pole compared to what he is now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love this guy. He's a real pro.

Now that the pieces are coming together, I'll scoot over and make room on the bandwagon.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Exactly! I have been critical of Sam and how 'green' he always seems. This is the most mature and confident I have ever seen him be. I think our boy has grown up!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
"We're gonna take that next step." Heck yeah, and have an additude about it. (I had to post again lol)

Sam looks stout as a brick, man. I remember seeing a game his rookie season, he kinda resemble a bean pole compared to what he is now.

I said that same thing a few days ago. He's for sure been working hard in the gym. Totally different than when he was a rookie.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's weird how 101ESPN phrases these videos they post.
Because that's not the way Bradford said it (as it reads in the title).

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Exactly my thoughts of listening to that interview. Looks like he's got a bit a confident swag going now. I'm excited as hell

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
You have to like what you see and hear. Sam looks and sounds mature and sure of himself. If we can get him off to a solid start I think his belief in himself and the players around him along with his new confidence (their is a difference) will carry him over the hump and past some of his hesitation he has showed at times.
I believe he can have an exceptional year especially if the O line and WR's do well and the running game picks up where it left off.
Go Sam We Are Counting On You!