Sam Bradford discussion on 'The Drive Home' (audio)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sam hasn't had the most talented receivers the O line has been subpar, he has had to overcome 3 OC's and he has certainly had some bad luck. I still need him to have a more killer instinct, to be even more decisive and to improve his pocket awareness. Are his shortcomings a product of questionable talent in the areas that have the most impact on a young QB or did he bring these traits with him? I don't know and I am not sure anyone can say for certain. I do believe we need to commit to Sam for another year he has improved does have all the tools and hell he is just a good likeable kid. Now go out and slit some throats Sam and Dammit rams protect him and give him weapons even if that just means developing the players we have.