Sam Bradford delivering passionate Pre Game Speech

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
DR RAM said:
max said:
The big thing is Sam backed it up.

Overall, I thought he had a strong game. And that was after the team had a very shaky start. Sam moved a lot better, made some nice throws on the run, and finished strong.

This is a very good sign going forward. Though the pundits on 101 weren't impressed. Michael Young, Carey Davis and Venturi are out to sound like the smartest guys in football, funny how they were all scrubs.
Yeah, Venturi had an undefeated season...in the wrong way.
:rofl: :rofl:

From what I could see from my seat that Sam was rallying the troops and was bouncing around the huddle. I liked what I saw before the game.

had

Rookie
Speeps said:
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner 1m
Chris Long usually handles pre-game speech duty. Interesting to see Bradford doing it.

_

I find this extremely interesting, because the common belief, and what we have seen so far from Sam is this easy going soft spoken guy. This is different.

Here's a pic:

[instagram]http://instagram.com/p/fIgkAdgrxa/[/instagram]

I can finally see that picture. Just wanted to let you guys know. So you could sleep.

I like this. Hopefully there's more of this going forward. Young man stand up!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Those speeches usually last a series or two then the game and it's demands take over unless there is someone reiterating it throughout, so considering HOW that game went, Id' say it had no impact OR he gave it again and it finally sunk in :neh: .
I do however applaud him taking charge and being the man and as max said his performance pretty well backed it up.

We grew some yesterday,Jax was believing,and we snuffed it,thank GOD.