Sam Bradford and to many check down passes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
albefree69 said:
Sum1BTRthnU with a good point:
What better way to take Patrick Peterson out of them game than to not give him the opportunity to even be in it.

Your deep threat can be a decoy and be just as effective as someone grabbing a long bomb.

That's assuming that you're only able to throw one to Givens. We have other WRs on our roster who can go long and I for one would liked to have seen a long one (or two) thrown to Quick.

They went long to TA and got the PI call.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamzFanz coming up with valuable info:
They went long to TA and got the PI call.
Great to know. They did it once and it worked out extremely well. Kinda makes my point doesn't it. :bg:

fearsomefour

Legend
Graphicker said:
fearsomefour said:
I agree for the most part. The D that is being played can really dictate a lot of it. I thought Bradford was very efficient.

Yards per attempt is the stat that matters. Yards per completion means nothing. A guy could go 1-20 for 40 yards and he would have a 40 yard per completion percentage. Yards per attempt indicate efficiency, big plays ect. Martz said he looked for two things in young QBs, completion percentage and average per attempt.

You got it all twisted :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adjusted Yards is where it's at. Yards per attempt can be skewed.. Yard's per attempt can mean if a QB complete 2 passes... One for 3 yards and another one for 4 yards but the WR runs for 33 more it will show 2 completions for 40 yards and 20 yards per pass Attempt.

Adjusted Yards Per Attempt is your friend.

Adding smoke that doesnt need to be there in my opinion. Yards per attempt is as clear as day and is a solid enough measure of being efficient in my humble opinion.