Salary Cap Update?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Does anyone have any idea on the Rams salary cap status after they released Cortland Finnegan today? And, are there any rumors of future roster cuts by the Rams? It should be interesting to see what the Rams do during Free Agency!

My post from the Finnegan thread

So $10.3m potentially rising to $13.3m, last year's rookie class cost (going off the players drafted in the positions we're drafting this year last year) $9.2m, so in essence we have $1.1m.

No doubt, plenty room for manoeuvre yet, but that's where we are starting from.

A55VA6

Legend
I think it's around $10-14M but I'm really not sure. There's a lot of different numbers floating around right now. Finnegan isn't officially released yet but I believe when he is that'll free up $4M and possibly more if he signs with another team.

I haven't heard anything on who else the Rams may cut. I believe somewhere it said Wells is probably safe, not sure about Dahl. I guess we'll find out soon enough.