Saints TE Benjamin Watson to be inactive this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's see if anyone comes in "whistling past the graveyard" saying this missing player won't matter much anyway.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I hope it doesn’t mean Thomas gets even more balls thrown to him

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram

It will, especially if Peters is matched up on him.
Saints will like their chances.
We just need to get to the root of the cause and smash their O line.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
That guy has a career in politics or as a lobbyist after this is all over. He is a conservative Democrat, or a moderate Republican. Either way the fringes don’t like him, but the sane people do.
Totally right. I followed him on Twitter for a long time, until I quit Twitter altogether. His writings and posts and appearances are truly inspirational and genuine. I haven't been able to say that about anyone in politics for a long time.
Buuuuutttt, we stay away from politics here completely, so I hope we kick his team in da shins & send Ben on a nice off-season recovery. :D

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Depends on how you look at it. Forcing targets to your only capable pass catcher feels a lot less effective than not targeting him because other guys are making plays.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The Saints have reported that TE Josh Hill is ready to start again. It seems their big concerns is having Watson ready for the real game in a little over two weekso_O....Hill has started 11 games this season & last season too so he is a starter in this offense anyway. He is not a big threat in the passing game though. Saints just signed him to a three-year contract extension a few weeks ago. The rookie TE Dan Arnold (more tall WR than TE) will take Hill's 2nd TE spot Sunday afternoon.

It's my belief that Asshole Face will use Tayson Hill & Alvin Kamara to fill in the vacancy of the injured 3rd wide out. Kamara has always played well against the Rams. Tayson Hill who is 6-2 225 lbs will be a thorn in the Rams defense to this Sunday. Payton is always soo cocky :puke:he will attempt to flood the Rams Defense with many receivers with the goal of getting Thomas one on one with either Joyner or Peters. Both are big liabilities.

Last edited: