Saints release Jhari Evans-RG

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Trusting Rodger Saffold's body is like trusting this guy...
giphy.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
In addition, we have Williams, Donnal, and Battle. Mostly unproven, but young and talented. I don't see any reason to spend more, or draft anyone else at this point. All it would mean is that we'd be quitting on young guys that we drafted, and have started developing.
Not really, but ok.

fearsomefour

Legend
Using your words here "Rams have no proven depth at" , I would say that this seems to be the norm with many posts on this post free agency Ram roster.

I would ask this...... Who is proven depth behind.....
#1-NT Brockers?
#2-DT Donald ?
#3-RDE-Quinn
#4-MLB JL?
#5-OLB Ogletree?
#6-OLB Ayers?
#7- FS (Fisher does not have a proven starter)
#8-Fullback
#9-QB (Fisher does not even have a proven starter)
#10-WR-Britt
#11-WR-Austin
#12- OL/Center (Fisher does not have a proven starter)

Looks to me that if a offensive post like OLT or the ORT does not have a proven depth then that's normal with this Fisher team. Not what you would expect going into year five of the Fisher regime...or is it? At least the loss of both UFA CB's (probable) would not be devastating.
Not sure what the point of that was.
It doesn't change what the depth situation is at T. But, I surrender. Donnal and Battle can be counted on. Got it.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not sure what the point of that was.
It doesn't change what the depth situation is at T. But, I surrender. Donnal and Battle can be counted on. Got it.

Point was there was Unproven depth all over the roster.

Yes the depth at OT is also Unproven & I would not count on either Donnal or Battle at this point as be able to take up either OT post & perform well enough to start.;)

No.... I surrender whats for chow(y)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/11/jahri-evans-refused-pay-cut-plans-to-play-this-year/

Jahri Evans refused pay cut, plans to play this year
Posted by Darin Gantt on February 11, 2016

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwnly2m2ngfkzgu3y2q2mtg3ndq0njq4y2nimtjhmwq2-e1427911479682.jpeg
Getty Images

Before they cut him last week, the Saints offered to let veteran guard Jahri Evans hang around, as long as he took less money.

Agent Jerrold Colton told WIP Radio that the Saints offered Evans a reduced salary, after doing the same thing a year ago.

“The Saints came to us for the second year in a row about doing a little contract adjustment and pay cut this year,” Colton said, via Evan Woodberry of the New Orleans Times-Picayune. “We weren’t going to do it again.

“He’s healthy and hungry and looking forward to the next chapter of his career.”

The Saints saved $3.1 million by cutting the 10-year veteran, and had to do it when they did because $2 million of his salary would have become guaranteed this week.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If I thought the Rams needed another veteran OG, which I don't, I would look to Evan Mathis before Jahri Evans. jmo.