Saints fire Rob Ryan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Debacled

Starter
Remember when he took a "mismanaged" Spags defense and made if zomggood? Dang we missed out

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a lot of talent in those defense but, hey, when was that important?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if his brother will bring him in? Maybe as some type of consultant....

Wow! Look at that gut! :shocked:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-be-fun-to-add-my-brother-to-the-bills-staff/

Rex Ryan: It would be fun to add my brother to the Bills’ staff
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 17, 2015

rexrob.jpg
AP

Bills head coach Rex Ryan isn’t planning any changes to his coaching staff. But he sounded amused when asked about the possibility of hiring his twin brother, Rob Ryan.

Rob, who was fired as defensive coordinator of the Saints on Monday, could end up in Buffalo coaching for Rex, who said today that he would “never say never” to hiring Rob.

“Not going to lie, it would be fun,” Rex Ryan said.

The Ryan brothers have worked together before: Their dad, Buddy Ryan, hired both of them to coach on his staff for the 1994-95 Cardinals. Twenty years later, Rex would consider a reunion.

Unfortunately for Rob, he may need his brother to hire him if he wants an NFL job at all. After Rob coordinated one of the worst defenses in NFL history this year with the Saints, it’s possible that his twin brother is the only NFL head coach who’d be willing to hire him.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Just think, we were a trip to McDonald's away from having him as our DC

MrMotes

Starter
Ryan's first year in New Orleans was solid: Took the worst defense in the history of the NFL (by yards) and had them 4th by yards and points the very next year. That team went 11-5, won a playoff game, then lost to eventual champs Seattle...