Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My understanding that OL market is located in the Trash Heep
Yeah getting another team to deal you a good OL during the season is a tough order. Chances are the guys who would be options are worse than Edwards, who at least will improve going forward. I'm sure Les is watching the market but doubt anything comes of it.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just got home from the game. Don't wanna hear anything about injuries, or missed calls... we beat their ass......The Taint fans around us were hanging their heads all game.

WHO DAT?? It's the Fucking losers!!!!!!

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
f

oh well. Let’s give them the 7. That would make it 27-16. Think that’s still a Rams win?

Yeah well if they want to play that game the ref screwed us out of that Woods TD just before with a non existent block in the back call, so really it should of been 34-16 Rams ;)

Yeah well if they want to play that game the ref screwed us out of that Woods TD just before with a non existent block in the back call, so really it should of been 34-16 Rams ;)
Sorry doesn’t count. You can only change the score if the bad call is against the Saints. Doesn’t work the other way. Remember the Goff face mask in the NFC championship game - that didn’t count.

Running through the game again. Can anyone explain how in the 1st half the Ain'ts manged to go from 2nd & 26, Cook commits a block in the back and then have it be 2nd & 21?

They commit the foul, advance the ball 5 yards and then get to replay the down?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Iirc, there was also a personal foul which made it half the distance to the goal from the 22.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Lattimore benefited from a few things as a rookie and I dunno that he was on the #1 guy. I think he was their rookie #2 and got the benefit of some mediocre QB play and he balled out.

So, now that OCs have book on him, we'll see if he really is elite or simply had a very productive rookie campaign.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lattimore benefited from a few things as a rookie and I dunno that he was on the #1 guy. I think he was their rookie #2 and got the benefit of some mediocre QB play and he balled out.

So, now that OCs have book on him, we'll see if he really is elite or simply had a very productive rookie campaign.
"If he dies, he dies" ~ LoyalRam Drogo

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I was actually bummed that Brees got hurt. I wanted to see he and Goff duking it out. Oh well, I'm still taking the W!

Saints are in big trouble now. Somebody's getting served with a lawsuit! :p

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Found a good take on the evolution of football ft. Jon Gruden.

If you don’t want to watch the whole vid just skip to 2:45....Enjoy