Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really hope our fans turn up and are loud today. I don't want to be hearing any of that "who dat" nonsense coming through my telly.

Come on you RAMS!!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Shot an under 4 today disc golfing! My best day by far!

Let that roll over into this afternoon! Go Rams!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.espn.com/nfl/scoreboard

Alden Gonzalez/ESPN Staff Writer

Josh Reynolds is on the field catching passes from Jared Goff. Could he be the guy to take Robert Woods' place. He'd line up alongside Sammy Watkins and Cooper Kupp, and it would allow Tavon Austin to be used as a backfield threat. Still, most targets would go to Watkins and Kupp (and Todd Gurley).

After the draft, I was so high on Josh Reynolds that I thought he would have more impact than Cooper Kupp this year...Kupp is so good, but has had fumble/drop issues. I wonder if part of it is when he gets hit by an NFL LBer/etc that his body isn't up for it yet. Same for Reynolds....I hope that if he catches the ball, he doesn't get shocked by a hit, dropping it to the deck.....in the worst places..

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.espn.com/nfl/scoreboard

Alden Gonzalez/ESPN Staff Writer

Rams CB Nickell Robey-Coleman is missing the first game of his career today.

d2492b0f-e025-4523-82a2-3e232e8d1b50.jpg

Mike Triplett/ESPN Staff Writer

Mark Ingram (1,019 yards from scrimmage) and Alvin Kamara (906) are the first pair of RB teammates in the last 40 years to have at least 900 yards from scrimmage in their team's first 10 games, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. The Saints lead the NFL since Week 6 in rushing yards per game (177.3), rushing yards per attempt (5.2) and rushing TDs (14). The Rams' defense, meanwhile, ranks in the bottom five in the league rushing yards and rushing TDs allowed this season.

ecbad32e-dcff-4f0b-a5bf-b5b0b0bf7ed8.jpg

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Way too many Saints fans here. They're already pi$$ing me off...

LA really needs to start freaking showing up!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's the Wussell we know and love hahahaha

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to avoid the game day thread today since I can't keep my emotions in check. I need to be like the old cartoon and hold my mouth then run to the mountain top and let it fly . Some of you old timers should remember that one . Lol