Saffold

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Q Rodger Saffold

LA
9 hours ago

Saffold (hand) is scheduled for surgery on his injured hand this week, Rich Hammond of the Orange County Register reports.

EDGE Analysis
Saffold injured his hand last Sunday against the Saints. Despite being scheduled for surgery, head coach Jeff Fisher hasn't ruled the offensive lineman out for this week's game against New England.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

can this guy ever be trusted again?

i'm guessing this is his last year with the rams.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man... they said it was just a bruise on Sunday.

Now he needs surgery.

But he can still play anyway ???

WTFFFFFFFF

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If it is something minor and they can protect it sure he CAN play but, I have never seen a warrior mentality in this guy.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
All it takes is a few minutes to review the past 3 seasons (2014/2015/2016) of what Fisher got from this former Ram 2nd round selection on the field of play, when Fisher signed him as a UFA after Oakland terminated Rodger Saffold's contract due to physical exam.

Two major injuries resulting in two shoulder surgeries & total reconstruction's....when RS is not ailing or on the IR his play has been up & down. RS has had a few good games but mostly mediocre particularly in the run game & now another injury & now another surgery WOW that's 3 seasons in a row.... what luck!

Rams will owe RS a near 14 million ye to have him here in 2017 & 2018 seasons. Can we say he has been a bargain for us like most said when RS signed the 31.4 million 5 yr contract ? :thinking::palm:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Ummm.... 4 pac-12, 5 SEC, and THREE big Ten schools for High pick O-Linemen....only please...
Rams will owe RS a near 14 million yearly to have him here in 2017 & 2018 seasons. Can we say he has been a bargain for us like most said when RS signed the 31.4 million 5 yr contract ?
I didn't want Rodger to go....then when he signed his deal, I was cool. Hey, the Raiders really like this guy. Then I heard he failed his physical....FAILED HIS PHYSICAL!!!! And we go out and pay him top RT money...Who did that, Fisher? Snead??? Demoff????? See where I'm going with this? Hey, it's cool to be friends with the players...but looking out for them, at the teams expense (Finnigan, Long, that Center from GB, Cooks, Sensabaugh) IDK where your loyalties lie...In fact, I was looking on the Titans board....Trying to find some quotes from 2011...and I read where Fish's trade in 2016 will help the Titans reach the superbowl...
Conspiracy theorist much?