Saffold to Oakland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just hope we don't miss him too bad. Can't disagree that with his injury history $8m is too much for a guard. If he had no injury history and I thought Id get 16 games out of him then I'd pay him however.
IMO Rodger would have never even sniffed FA if it wasn't for his fragility.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Well I wanted him at 7mil which many thought was too much, so 8 was definitely too much I guess.
I hope we go o-line with our second pick instead of stockpiling. We need to get some talent to protect the qb

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Welcome DR180 great to have you.
Did you drunk post again Alan
Welcome to the ROD 180! :welcome::sup::party::cheers:
I didn't get to welcome you before due to a temporary banning, the details of which are better left unsaid. :censored::D Anyway, good to see you finally posting.

BTW, does your moniker imply that you will be reversing your opinion every other time you post? Cause that would make for some very interesting discussions.

Alan

Legend
Moi?
shok.gif

A55VA6

Legend
They will be much more competitive next year.
It's not like St. Louis has ever put together a winning season while he has been here.
I agree brother. Rodger is a great player, I wish him well. But his absence is not going to pull the team down.

Dr180

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the ROD 180! :welcome::sup::party::cheers:
I didn't get to welcome you before due to a temporary banning, the details of which are better left unsaid. :censored::D Anyway, good to see you finally posting.

BTW, does your moniker imply that you will be reversing your opinion every other time you post? Cause that would make for some very interesting discussions.

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it. About the moniker, I never thought to do that, but now..... Hmmmm....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So Sam Bradford and Eugene Sims. Well, at least a QB came out of that draft.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bleh. That's about a million more per year than I'd go. But no ill will towards him for doing what's best for him.

laramsoriginal

Starter
If the rams dont trade down, Draft OL, CB, OL, WR in that order. Rams would be young on the OL but very talented. Use all that extra cap money to bring in Byrd and swing OT Oher

jap

Legend
If the rams dont trade down, Draft OL, CB, OL, WR in that order. Rams would be young on the OL but very talented. Use all that extra cap money to bring in Byrd and swing OT Oher[/

Byrd wants 9 million---forget him!!!QUOTE]