Saffold to Oakland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad we didn't pay him 8 mil per...too much money for a guy who's constantly injured. Wish him the best all the same

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Isn't it considered tampering to offer a contract at this stage?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I was hopin RS would stick around, but 8 mil/yr is a bit much. Good luck Roger.

jjab360

Legend
No way for 8 mil. I really wanted Saffold back, but not for that much. That's ridiculous.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
No way for 8 mil. I really wanted Saffold back, but not for that much. That's ridiculous.
8 mil is not too much for a guard that can play both LT and RT. But it is too much for a player that usually gets hurt

Alan

Legend
Dr180 with a news flash:
Per Baltimore Sun. Says he's getting $8m/yr., but wants to talk to Tampa too. Either way, we'll see him this year.
Welcome to the ROD 180! :welcome::sup::party::cheers:
I didn't get to welcome you before due to a temporary banning, the details of which are better left unsaid. :censored::D Anyway, good to see you finally posting.

BTW, does your moniker imply that you will be reversing your opinion every other time you post? Cause that would make for some very interesting discussions.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
Was hoping to keep him at $3m a year at RG. Oh well....best of luck to him!! :effemine:

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
If I were Oakland's front office I think I would have paid Veldheer instead, but that's just me.

Anyway, if it's true then good luck to you Rodger. Thanks for your time as a Ram.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Without Saffold, my draft just went tackle , guard and db in the first 2 rounds! Dammit!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Just hope we don't miss him too bad. Can't disagree that with his injury history $8m is too much for a guard. If he had no injury history and I thought Id get 16 games out of him then I'd pay him however.