Saffold on Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Goff had his chance . Case won the job.

I think The Rams needed to keep Foles & draft picks.What was the difference from the offensive line this season ,compared to last ?? Reynolds ??

I think The Rams could have been a playoff team , if they signed JJ21 & used
the extra cash there. Add a 1,2 2nds & a 3rd rd pick &!the structure would be there.
I agree. We should of kept those picks and found us a QB elsewhere especially if Fisher was planning on not playing him anyways. Goff hasn't impressed me to the point it was worth it one bit.

With that being said I was a Wentz fan but we have Goff now and he's a trouble filled rookie so we have to give him some time to see what we have. I pray it's something salavagable and we get a damn Offensive HC and good QB coach to get him going.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree. We should of kept those picks and found us a QB elsewhere especially if Fisher was planning on not playing him anyways. Goff hasn't impressed me to the point it was worth it one bit.

With that being said I was a Wentz fan but we have Goff now and he's a trouble filled rookie so we have to give him some time to see what we have. I pray it's something salavagable and we get a damn Offensive HC and good QB coach to get him going.

Last 10 years have been dreadful. I think the best thing about the drafting of Jared Goff was the disposal of Jeff Fisher.
I could not handle another 2 plus years of that poor of an offense.Maybe it shows how bad his knowledge was of offensive lineman. No wonder he never drafted one in the 1st rd. What a disaster.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Last 10 years have been dreadful. I think the best thing about the drafting of Jared Goff was the disposal of Jeff Fisher.
I could not handle another 2 plus years of that poor of an offense.Maybe it shows how bad his knowledge was of offensive lineman. No wonder he never drafted one in the 1st rd. What a disaster.
I hear you! Plus to factor in his reasoning was maddening. Glad it's over with.