Saffold not cleared yet, Derrick Choice done .

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
cfed989f7c4e4158869b580.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I looked at Choice's decision a bit more. I have to respect a guy who has other values in life and sticks to them.

Good luck to Derrick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
I looked at Choice's decision a bit more. I have to respect a guy who has other values in life and sticks to them.

Good luck to Derrick.
Do tell. What was the reasoning behind his choice?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
Memento said:

Good luck to Derrick.
Do tell. What was the reasoning behind his choice?

You posted it yourself on another thread. :razzed:

- LB Derrick Choice, an undrafted free agent from Stephen F. Austin, met with Fisher on Wednesday morning and let him know that he is all out of football. Choice was waived on Tuesday afternoon after opting to leave the game.

“He decided he’d had enough football,” Fisher said. “He decided he wanted to go on and go back to school or start a career. You’ve got to respect somebody that can walk away with his head up and that’s what he did this morning.”

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did? Hmph. Sometimes I get in the zone and just start posting things without reading them.