Saffold is gone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He could have texted that in last year when they signed Long. Wish him well and thanks for his effort.

jjab360

Legend
Good luck to him wherever he ends up. Hope it's not the Raiders for his sake.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Good luck thanks for the time served.

If someone is really dumb enough to pay him $8M per year they deserve each other.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
After the very professional way he handled the Long acquisition, I'm not going to speak ill of him for cashing in elsewhere.

Unless it's the Niners or the Patriots.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I will watch for him on the Injury report list. JK, obviously he played hard and had some bad luck. Best wishes to you Rodger have a great and injury free season.

A55VA6

Legend
Goodbye. Will dearly miss your talent, but will not miss the injuries.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I just can't bring myself to wish him well at this point. I wish him no harm, but he's the enemy now. I don't want to see him become a Pro Bowler elsewhere.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's been a while since we lost a significant player in FA. I almost forgot what it felt like.

Well, we basically swapped T's, didn't we? We got Jake but lost Saffold. If Jake can stay healthy then we did OK. Kind of a bummer, though.

Enjoy Oakland, Saffold. It's like you're in an upgraded scenario.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's been a while since we lost a significant player in FA. I almost forgot what it felt like.

Well, we basically swapped T's, didn't we? We got Jake but lost Saffold. If Jake can stay healthy then we did OK. Kind of a bummer, though.

Enjoy Oakland, Saffold. It's like you're in an upgraded scenario.

I would not call Saffold significant.

You do remember that guy SJ39, all time leader for the Rams???? Not that Jackson was in his prime but Saffold isn't close to being significant in my book, he has never played enough to be in that discussion.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If the Rams don't sign an equivalent player, what would the expected Compensation be for Saffold?