Saffold & Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'll be slammed for this, because any post that is detrimental always is.

Either way, I did not know I upset the Forum Police.

You seem to have some paranoia about differing opinions being attacked here at ROD. Actually this forum is filled with "detrimental" opinions on a daily basis, especially lately. The only time the "forum police" show up is when members are attacking each other personally.

Everyone on this board seems to love Kenny Britt.

Generalizations are never a good idea. Britt is playing well so far and I give him and the WR coaches credit. But it wouldn't bother me one bit if the younger players take his place eventually. No love there, just common sense.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Saffold is a quitter. He played his @$$ off in his contract season, got his big payday, and since then the dude's been cruising.

Barron same deal. Dude played with his @$$ on fire last year. Where's that dude now? Fat and happy.

What this team needs is more ultra-competitive types who aren't going to tank. Who love this game. This is why I overlook some of Joyner's shortcomings, because that dude is the guy you want in the foxhole next to you. That's a brother who has your back, the type of guy who is going to succeed in this league and once he does he's not gonna tank when he gets his payday.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Saffold is a quitter. He played his @$$ off in his contract season, got his big payday, and since then the dude's been cruising.

Barron same deal. Dude played with his @$$ on fire last year. Where's that dude now? Fat and happy.

What this team needs is more ultra-competitive types who aren't going to tank. Who love this game. This is why I overlook some of Joyner's shortcomings, because that dude is the guy you want in the foxhole next to you. That's a brother who has your back, the type of guy who is going to succeed in this league and once he does he's not gonna tank when he gets his payday.

Lol Barron? What? Dude is second on the team in tackles and on pace for 132 in total?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lol Barron? What? Dude is second on the team in tackles and on pace for 132 in total?

Tackles don't tell the entire story with him, Hit. The big runs given up by this defense are routinely his assignment. It demonstrates how good he could be if he got his head screwed on straight in this scheme.