Saffold destroys 2 defenders during the same play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
The most important unit on a football team is the O line. Even more than the D line. Because they make average RBs very good, give average QBs time to look very good. And give the defense rest with long drives.
And when you get very good O line play and have very talented RBs and a QB like the Rams now have, you get year in and year out All Pro/Pro Bowl offensive players.
Things are looking up.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
As I said a couple weeks ago, Roger is flirting with assault and battery charges they way he's been abusing opposing defenders. Looks like he's still doing it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I really took heart in the fact that the doctors told him that essentially the shoulder surgeries only made him better as his natural shoulder construction wasn't optimal for such a big guy.

I think I said this before, but when he had good players next to him so that he could focus on his job and beating the guy in front of him, he's always been at least pretty good and sometimes downright nasty.

I'm so happy for him.

I dunno that he's the most improved...I mean when you look at Goff and Gurley... it's hard to think that... but he might be as high as 3rd most improved with the change.

Another huge compliment to the new coaches.