Saffold Back in the Mix

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Good, but largely expected, news! Via JT and the PD:

After a four-day bye weekend, it was back to work for the Rams on Tuesday _ an "extra" practice day as they prepare for Sunday's game at San Francisco.

Left tackle Rodger Saffold, seeking to return to action after suffering a knee injury in Week 2 against Washington, said he took part in "team" drills for the first time, felt great after practice, and said he was "optimistic about Sunday."

The Rams have yet to fill the roster spot created when safety Matt Daniels was placed on the injured reserve list last week, and will probably wait until later in the week to do so.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
libertadrocks said:
Good, but largely expected, news! Via JT and the PD:

After a four-day bye weekend, it was back to work for the Rams on Tuesday _ an "extra" practice day as they prepare for Sunday's game at San Francisco.

Left tackle Rodger Saffold, seeking to return to action after suffering a knee injury in Week 2 against Washington, said he took part in "team" drills for the first time, felt great after practice, and said he was "optimistic about Sunday."

The Rams have yet to fill the roster spot created when safety Matt Daniels was placed on the injured reserve list last week, and will probably wait until later in the week to do so.

Feelin good about Sunday. Hope everyone is having a good "F*** the niners" week so far!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
UnknownREknown said:
Feelin good about Sunday. Hope everyone is having a good "F*** the niners" week so far!!

Every week is fuck off 49ers week for me. Being that it coincides with "Blow me Seacocks Day" 365 days a year, I'm not sure I know the difference. :sly:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I like his attitude. 'Every day I'm injured is a day off.'

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Username said:
I wonder what the line will look like come Sunday.
I'm amused by that statement. That is, what I read in your post is optimism, as opposed to the pessimism of the early games.

Maybe because I'm optimistic, too.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Username said:
I wonder what the line will look like come Sunday.

You mean besides being ready to Kick some whiner asses :hehe:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lol I mean more literally who in the hell will be playing. There's been a lot of movement, and injuries lately. I wonder if everyone is 100% and if someone has impressed the coaches enough to earn a start. Shelly Smith, maybe Barksdale etc.

I hope they are ready to kick some whiner ass. Could be a big statement game. I can't wait to see Danny A back in action. He sounds fucking pumped. I really hope we resign him.

FUCK YOU WHINER BITCHES.

Ahem... Ahem... I mean, Go Rams.