Sacks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Since our 5-game, 1-sack start to the season, we have been on a tear with sacks! We're now tied for 7th in the league this year with 35.0 sacks. Jacksonville is 3rd with 39.0 sacks. Buffalo and Philly have 48.0 and 44.0, respectively. The Rams have really done some work in the last few weeks.

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
I think it comes down to the linebackers and safeties understanding the system and knowing their roles in the Williams defense. Once that fell into place, the D has been on a rampage. As much as I hate to say this, i can't wait for next year to see a full seasons worth.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
1 game of double digit sacks and we could catch them by years end.Wouldn't that be something,and with the the D playing the way they are it would not surprise me if they did.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whole new defense. Takes a while to get it down to the point that you're no longer thinking.
This is a prime example of that.
When you're busy thinking out there, you're slow. When you're just reacting, you're fast.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Just might break that sack record next year if we come out of the gate playing like this.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So does this mean that #SackCity isn't a sarcastic joke now?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Dude, that invading horde Williams was throwing at Washington the second half... [shivers]

...it seemed like a half second after the snap there were more Rams than Skins in the backfield. They were truly panicked.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I do wonder if Long is trolling the rest of the D with "See?! See how much you need me?!"