Ryan Mallett

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
What do people think about him and what kind of injury did he have. Would anybody want rams to look into getting him in free agency

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Slow feet, above average arm....supposedly a cannon on his shoulder....If Belicheat took a rookie over him, I'd pass....Or maybe Garapolo is the shiznit

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd let our OC determine that, that said if OBrien lets him go after trading for him, and benching Fitz to give him his shot I say he's got problems

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Belicheat took a rookie over him for a reason. I'd be fine with his addition if he's affordable, but he's not going to be a QB of the future for us unless the Rams have very low standards.

Personally I would rather start Petty or Hundley next year behind a revamped OL than Mallett. Both should be guys the Rams can get in the draft and both bring upside to the equation.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Belicheat took a rookie over him for a reason. I'd be fine with his addition if he's affordable, but he's not going to be a QB of the future for us unless the Rams have very low standards.

Personally I would rather start Petty or Hundley next year behind a revamped OL than Mallett. Both should be guys the Rams can get in the draft and both bring upside to the equation.
I don't think neither will be there when we pick in 2nd round