Ryan Fitzpatrick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This dude is such a legend. Out of any former Ram I honestly have to say he's the one I cheer for the most. He looks young and spry again. I don't see how they give Geno his job back. Good for him.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I wonder what the Rams would have done if they'd held onto him, Greco and Incognito.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Really? I always wondered why they got rid of him...Harvard guy...But this is the Dolphins...Dolphin coach looks like he's in shock...seriously...the whole game too...and he effed up my pool....IDK this game was in London...so my bad...

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
That run for 1st down on their last TD drive was really a thing of beauty.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Really? I always wondered why they got rid of him...Harvard guy...But this is the Dolphins...Dolphin coach looks like he's in shock...seriously...the whole game too...and he effed up my pool....IDK this game was in London...so my bad...

Jets have been pretty good this year.

Speaking of the Dolphins, they are the Redskins of the AFC. Bad owner, makes overrated FA signings to get offseason hype and they disappoint every year. LOL at them signing Ndamukong Suh. FA IS OVERRATED!!!!!

ram007

Starter
Jets have been pretty good this year.

Speaking of the Dolphins, they are the Redskins of the AFC. Bad owner, makes overrated FA signings to get offseason hype and they disappoint every year. LOL at them signing Ndamukong Suh. FA IS OVERRATED!!!!!

So true how good teams like Rams wait out the FAs.We got Fairley for pennies on the dollar rental. And Fins got Suh for price of moon.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Too bad my friend! Personally, I not only had the Jets in the 'Pick-ums' but I bet on them in our Sports book Too!:yess::D

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The guy sucks. He has like 6 picks already. Can't throw a deep ball to save his life. 30 yards is essentially the furthest he can throw it. Both deep balls today were horrid. The guy has the benefit of a good offensive line and a great defense. Let's not pretend this guy is a big deal because he beat up a TERRIBLE dolphins team. Sorry to be that guy.

fearsomefour

Legend
I like Fitzgerald, he can make plays from the pocket.
His biggest problem is he thinks he is Favre....never met a throw he didn't like.