Ryan Clark’s take

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Animated GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You're damn right we're a threat to Green Bay Ryan. Sucks to go to Green Bay but McVay teams do travel well. :thumbsup1:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
RC is far and away my favorite media personality. Always insightful. Always has facts to back his opinions. He wins.

jap

Legend
The Horns could have beaten the Pack if we could have eliminated the turnovers. I wouldn't be surprised if Matthew savors another crack at the Pack defense no matter where the game is played. Considering the Pack eliminated us in last year's playoffs with an ailing AD99, don't be surprised The Kraken! is salivating the opportunity for taking down the CheeseHeads in their own house!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

a 30 second ad before they let you see the video? no thanks, i'm not that interested to see what he said.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

a 30 second ad before they let you see the video? no thanks, i'm not that interested to see what he said.

I pass on videos all the time with that crap. Especially if you can’t skip it 5 seconds in. I just happened to open this one while I was doing something else so I never noticed the AD.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

What did you do for the next 30 secs after you closed the video - comment about not watching the video lol? Haha it’s not a long time

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Get an ad blocker, ublock origin is good and works with chrome and firefox I'm sure with others too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Doesn't mean it can't happen. Just need a full team game IMO.