Ryan Clady Torn ACL Out For Season!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Man.. those damn knee injuries. Broncos OL is already in bad shape, so this is gonna hurt. They might be in worse shape than us. Now they have 4 out of 5 spots up for grabs this season.

I just hope the Rams make it through OTA's and beyond without any serious injuries.

Moostache

Rookie
I still would be more confident in Manning than Foles...

Manning's ability to read the defense and to quickly get rid of the ball makes any offensive line better by at least 0.25 to maybe even 0.35 seconds and when the average time from snap to throw is under 3 seconds, that is a huge difference!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, thats the difference between a Hall of Fame quarterback and an average quarterback. A below average line can look better than they really are. You have Hill or Davis and it makes the line look like its in a desperate situation. Hopefully Foles skills and ability to move around the pocket can alleviate some deficiencies we might have. I still haven't seen much of him, but I've heard he has some escape ability.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ummm, maybe Fisher has some merit in missing this OTA nonsense....

Yeah, we questioned if his method was resulting in slow starts. But I guess its better than losing a key player or two for the whole season.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Ummm, maybe Fisher has some merit in missing this OTA nonsense....

Ya' think? The method in his madness may be personally, (or through Gullickson), assuring himself that the players ARE maintaining, or have maintained, their conditioning before going "all out" in practices.

RamBill

Legend
Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold

Now, with Clady injury, #Broncos essentially have four jobs open in OL -- LT, LG, C and RT, Louis Vasquez at RG only sure thing.

Manning can't be pleased about that.:cry:

They have more O-line questions than the Rams....but they have Manning.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...cos-ryan-clady-has-torn-acl-could-miss-season

Two years after missing the majority of the season with a Lisfranc injury, Broncos left tackle Ryan Clady is in danger of missing Denver's entire 2015 campaign.

Clady sustained a torn ACL in Wednesday's practice, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports, via a source informed of the diagnosis. The team's official website acknowledged that Clady is likely to miss the entire season.

That's a shame. Clady seems like a good guy. Wonder if they'll try to bring in Long, or if Barksdale wishes he was still on the open market?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Broncos are now my #1 team to not make the Playoffs next year who made it last year. I predict they will finish third in the AFCW behind KC and SD.

nighttrain

Legend
Yeah, thats the difference between a Hall of Fame quarterback and an average quarterback. A below average line can look better than they really are. You have Hill or Davis and it makes the line look like its in a desperate situation. Hopefully Foles skills and ability to move around the pocket can alleviate some deficiencies we might have. I still haven't seen much of him, but I've heard he has some escape ability.
from film Foles has good to very good running ability, I think we are gonna like the trade, SB unfortunately is just fragile.
train

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get why Manning doesn't just retire? There is no way the Broncos win a Super Bowl this year, for a lot of different reasons. He has a Super Bowl ring and he is a sure fire HOFer fisrt ballot guy. There is nothing left to prove.

lockdnram21

Legend
I still would be more confident in Manning than Foles...

Manning's ability to read the defense and to quickly get rid of the ball makes any offensive line better by at least 0.25 to maybe even 0.35 seconds and when the average time from snap to throw is under 3 seconds, that is a huge difference!
I disagree many sucks when pressured. Get to him a couple times and he will loose the game for broncos

tempests

Hall of Fame
Lisfranc, Patella, ACL, labrum, all in the last few years. This guy has sht for luck. Going the Jake Long route.

Damn shame too, he's one of the best when healthy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Broncos are now my #1 team to not make the Playoffs next year who made it last year. I predict they will finish third in the AFCW behind KC and SD.
You may be on to something, the Clady loss Really, Really hurts the Broncos. Their Line was in trouble anyway!!